Banggood Anniversary Celebration, Thousands of Products with Amazingly Low Price to Surprise You!!! Link Updated!

Its a 3xAAA. link

I keep checking, and almost all of the lower-cost lights are zoomies. Personally, when i started out, the 1st couple of lights I bought were zoomies, but nowadays, I don’t care much for zoomies. The things that I don’t like about them are the square spot when zoomed in, and they’re not amenable to modding/improving.

So, maybe add more non-zoomies that are of the less-expensive type, 16340, 14500 or 18650?

Jim

P.S. I wish you all would stock more lights in your U.S. warehouse!

I’m new here. Does this mean we are unable to order batteries from the above countries by airmail?
How long is shipment to Australia normally takes on a ship?

I don’t know if the shipping problems (HK Post, etc.) that go by sea (vs. air) are affected, but it’s not that you can’t order them, but the post offices over there apparently started scanning packages, and returning (some) packages to the senders that contained items like batteries. There’ve been reports that some shipments even with batteries in them, have made it through though.

yeah, we have many cheap flashlights,

Thank you very much!

can you tell me which one,the link?

the package with battery we use other ship Mode of transport now,Hk Post can't use.but the ship time not be affected.

send to Australia usually in one week,some in 3~5 days.

add it

I am really looking at one of those Nitecores, the P16 looks great but I hear the drop-off is kinda sudden.

that's right.I'll check and add some non-zoomies flashlights in the list.

why? I can't understand

I’ll look forward for this!

:party:

Thanks for the link! :slight_smile:

can’t this item more cheaper? :stuck_out_tongue:

sorry,this one can't :)

aww darn it :stuck_out_tongue:
just want to ask if this light can use 26650 battery?
can you please measure it?

yes it can’t :bigsmile:

seriously???
any picture of it?
since it using 3x AAA carrier at least i think it was possible :stuck_out_tongue:

No,it just use AAA battery

told you so :stuck_out_tongue:
take a 3 x AAA and measure them, they are 21mm