Banggood Announces its Summer Prime Sale for 2020 with Up to 50% Off on Select Products+Giveaway ended

I prefer banggood over aliexpress because they offer COD on some items! :smiley:

Placed my first order with Banggood in early May — still waiting! (sorry - not sure what else to say since this is my only experience so far!)

Banggoog is the best!

TIL: Banggood is the joining of two words that both have the same meaning. In Chinese bang (棒) translates into English to something similar to good.
So basiclly Banggood mean = Good +good = Good x 2 :smiley: :nerd_face: :person_facepalming:

Thanks, I’m in. I had good experience with BG.

Go Banggood!

count me in!

Did I hear GAW? I’m in.

Time to squirrel some bargains too.

I love the little USB Power Meter that I bought from Banggood a few years ago.

I’ve allways had very good experiences ordering from Banggood.

Bangood’s been good to me…… bad for my wallet. Thanks for the GAW :beer:

Looking forward to my 1st Banggood order!

Banggood is the best retailer from China, even better than AliExpress on overall selection & service. Listings are usually sufficiently detailed. I wondered why the name… “Bang”+“good.” My thought is, it’s like the ritual of banging a gavel when something is sold. If it’s a good sale, you “bang good” on the gavel. :wink: :smiley: I know, I’m silly.
Thank you for hosting the giveaway!

Thanks for GAW, Banggood.
I would like to see you made some good zoomable Astrolux light.

Well Banggood has, sins years ago, become my general supplier of flashlights and electronic gods, so I'm definitely in.

Thank you for this opportunity Banggood!

I just used a voucher to make a Banggood purchase (not a flashlight).
Thanks for the giveaway, count me in!

Great times thanks to banggood!

Most of my electronic gadgets and flashlights came from BG!

I am in!

Thaaaaaanks!

Hey, Banggood, the new shipping taxes (at least 10$/parcel) prevents me to place any order.

I wish I could order again. :)

Thanks Banggood. Except for a few hickups in the beginning (satisfactorily solved), it has been, and is pleasant doing business with you the last year and a half ……….I’m in!

I have ordered alot of items from bangood, most of the time averything worked out great. Had to contact consumer service a few times, and they always sorted the problem :+1:

I would lve to win the Blitzwolf® BW-FYE7 TWS bluetooth 5.0 Earphone :sunglasses:

Thanks for the opportunity, Banggood! Please count me in.