Banggood Customer Service is very arduous...

Yesterday I received an order that was supposed to have 5 Astrolux small holsters.s.
There was only one
I used the CS complaint form, and attached photos
Today I get an email asking me for photos!

Only $8, so no big deal, but I intend to keep on them.

If you know a machinist, you could maybe have them mill out the shelf for you so you could at least center the emitter

So I get an email from Banggood offering me $6.20. They actually stiffed me for $7.76.
Unreal, they need to cheat me out of $1.50?
I have had good experience with Banggood. But this is silly.

Agree. I spent one hour just to get an order cancelled. The first support agent hauled out the chat, I had to wait, get answer, wait 5-6 min. get answer and wait, wait. Then she asked you still there… Technical problems… wait I check it…at then at end, after 45 minutes she asked what order I wanted to cancel. I did the run just to check how far they would go, spent one hour like this and she didn’t cancel the order. Later I tried again, with another support agent. When I noticed he started in same manner, I threatened that I’m member of a forum with thousands of members and I would publish copy of the chats, and if he cancelled the order I would forget it all and not publish anything. Then he suddenly changed his mind, cancelled the order and gave me full refund. It’s pity.

not the best to sort problems out as my order come from china only to find it damaged via London to nantgarw Cardiff >yodel< said it was damaged so popped down to depot only to say they cannot find it in the where-house trying to explain that to bang-good is a nightmare had the paper work sent that to banggood only to be asked for sku number and a picture of the damage as not even delivered my head is banging by now still no forward