Banggood Interesting New Products

this is very nice light (I am thinking on ordering one) and I like it even more for 49.90$ over at … (sorry, can’t say, this is thread about Banggood) :stuck_out_tongue:

This is an open discussion thread ... Spit it out...feel free to add links and a cat pic as well .

this is one of the better looking Jetbeams I've seen lately

Acebeam K40M mtg-2 for $86, flash sale closing in 2 hours seems like:

2 days 2 hours 57 minutes and xx seconds…

oops... my bad! I thought flash deals were much shorter ;)

Where? FastTech? Wallbuys? Gearbest?

:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s okay, someone was kind enough to tell me (not going to risk the import tax :P).

Click on the kitty kat tongue would enlighten you :stuck_out_tongue:

Aha!! Thank you! :bigsmile:

I saw these at BG.

An inline PWM dimmer for 12V up to 5A, 3.42 USD. Any one know of a comparable module at this price?

This Auraglow strip light apparently has PIR sensor but I cannot see one. 28cm wide, 5xAAA, 6.12 USD.

I need a light like this but have poor experience with battery power sensor LED lighting.

I bought one of those dimmers from ebay, it seems to work fine and a bit cheaper $2.39
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191181312020

I like this and the WL-S2, but I’ve asked 2 sellers on ebay and they reply that the flashlight not include the extender tube for 18650. :~

That is what I was noticing that you need the tube and tail cap from the other light to give you all configurations. It is all a bit misleading as they make you think you can use it with all batteries listed as is from the package. NOT the case.

Hmm that makes it much less appealing. :frowning: No doubt the extender if sold separately are $$.

There is a preorder for new thinner Xiaomi power bank (5 Ah capacity), 18.99 USD.

This is how they make it thinner :smiley:

I got my 10.400 mAh from authorized online reseller in my country for /- USD 16. In their website price for 10.400 is RMB 69. This 5A is RMB 49, if pro rate it, I guess selling price will become/- USD 11 - USD 12 here, about the same with current 5Ah.

Thanks, Calmaja. Think I will wait a bit.

Saw this ThorFire TS07 today, SS XP-G2 CW clicky AAA, H-M-L, 16.19 USD.

Nice, I'm tempted to buy it (although I finally managed to convert my CQG S1 AAA-light to a Nichia 219A, so I do not quite need one more tiny SS light)

I like it Chloe. What do you think? Could we get this closer to $10.00 in a group buy?

I don’t know. Might be worth sending Neal a PM.

I saw these crocodile clips, 0.99 USD each. No measurements included so it is hard to tell if it is the kind that can accept 4mm banana plug.

Pretty cheap green carbon oil stones 60-1200 grit, 2.60 USD each.

Manker/Torch Club 6 mode XM-L2 1x18650, 42.59 USD.