Banggood is super slow

I recently received a order in under 3wks which is a record, but have 2 more orders that are going to be very slow.

The problem is with Europe warehouse. I have a lot orders from BG in China and never got any issue with them. The problem is with lack of customer support. I tried to contact with them just because I think there is problem with DPD logistics. They just answer me probably with AI bot to wait 17days without to try to check what is going on with my package.

It’s unfortunate as their website is well organized, the prices are good and they have good customer service. It’s their shipping method that should be re-evaluated. Granted they gather all your items and process as one shipment (with a picture as proof of shipment?), then bundled and expedited thru PostNL. The latter takes care of the logistics and your package is part of a larger consignment. Tracking just shows hops from one hub to another, with long delays between. In my experience, some 8 weeks till reception.
Yeah, Fasttech is anything but fast!

well i ordered ft03 on oct 16th, delivered on 27th, i think thats pretty solid. meanwhile i ordered s4+ on AE on oct 18th, still not here yet.

I put in an order for 5 lights at Banggood yesterday 12:10PM and was notified they shipped everything 1:27AM this morning.

well to my surprise all 3 of my last orders I received in under 3 weeks and all were delivered by FedX which has never happened before. All before were delivered by USPS .