Banggood selling fake Nitecore charger? confirmed by Nitecore's website, if it's working.

Fixed that for ya.

:wink:

Just a quick update. I am still waiting for a reply from Nitecore, I have sent 3 emails and had no response. I have also, not having had a response from BG, opened a PayPal dispute. They ignored PayPal as well. But this morning they refunded me, BG, not PayPal. Which they had no need to do if these are legit.

Marc.

Not quite true. They have issues to consider with PayPal in relation to the number of complaints lodged. Those complaints may be legit, or not but its the number of them that PayPal work with apparently. Its like lawsuits, often its cheaper or smarter to settle than fight it, from a financial position that is.

Maybe, but a response would have been nice. The problem I have right now is until Nitecore confirm or deny the authenticity of the charger, I will never know for sure.

Marc.

“Four screws has to be removed to get into the charger.”

Compare to pictures from HKJ Review “(D4)”:Test/Review of Charger NiteCore Intellicharger D4 “(D2)”:Test/Review of Charger NiteCore Intellicharger D2

Kind regards

(ps. My D4 ordered after yours from BG was validated as legit on Nitecores site)

Yes I saw that you got the ‘congratulations your product is authentic’ message. That’s the problem for me, I am not willing to change the title of this thread to ‘Nitecore website not working’ because I have no conformation that is the case. All I have is a charger that failed verification and a refund. Some people get authentic and some dont , but that does not mean their website is not working.

Marc.

You got your refund and a free Nitecore charger. Let’s let this thread die a graceful death.

I have not been on blf for about 5 days, I came to update and found 12 replies, 2 are from you. The thread will not die if you keep posting nonsense like above.

Marc.

You said it, so why not change the title.

Change it to what? I am asking a question which has not yet been answered by either BG or Nitecore. My question being are BG selling fake D2s? If it turns out they are I will then change the title and remove the question and make it a statement of fact.

Marc.

How about to "NO EVIDENCE OF Banggood selling fake Nitecore charger.. NOT confirmed by Nitecore's website - WHICH ISN'T WORKING?"

But knowing you, from your own words in your own thread, that'll never happen.

So, once again...

The only thing that was proven by this thread so far is that NiteCore doesn’t care neither for their customers nor for their dealers.

marcl - grow some balls, & fix your mistake.

Yes. That I do agree with.

Marc.

You have strange expectations, and no I dont mean re: getting what you paid for.

Lets say youve bought a fake. Why would Nitecore with its more reputable dealers available for you to use head down a futile road of pursuing fakes in a market (China) that does nothing to protect intellectual property rights, just because youve been duped? Do you expect them to act as pseudo police/legal eagles to help you recover $20? Keep in mind, the market in which they are operating, China and limited to non existent laws re: trademarks etc. You could take responsibility for yourself and employ your own team of lawyers to pursue it for you though.

And the alternative is if Nitecores system is flawed, why are you holding BG responsible for it if it is in fact genuine? I get it, its important to know if BG is selling fakes but at this point your argument holds very little water, its just a wild accusation dubiously backed by a likely flawed system of verification.

Heres another example… you buy a light, and a battery, and a charger, all from different suppliers. When you put the light together it does not work? Who is to blame, the light maker/seller? The battery maker/seller? The charger maker/seller? In your mind thus far demonstrated, you blame them all until you have evidence to prove one or the other… most likely though only one item is going to be faulty, and you expect all youve sprayed with accusation to defend themselves and prove their innocence.

Look, I have no expectations. I bought a charger that failed the verification process, so I started a thread asking the question ‘are BG selling fakes Nitecore chargers’? It happened to be BG but it could have been any dealer. I did not want a refund, but I emailed their CS and they did not reply. So I opened a dispute hoping they would answer me there, but they didn’t. But neither have Nitecore. As for my expectations, it wasn’t about refunds I really was hoping Nitecore may explain either that I had a fake/authentic charger or even why it failed verification. Nothing more. Just a few answers that’s all. And of course to make it known so people could check theirs. Like I have said before I have no problem with BG, it could easily have been DX or any number of vendors.

Marc.

Now that you have been refunded...You could send the charger to HKJ to test. You would not be out anything.

…except the shipping cost to HKJ, but yeah. Good idea.

You know how to find this information, right? You’re not just prolonging this thread for attention?