Banggood sent trash

Ok. Tell them in a nice but firm manner all that is not relevant, you paid for a new light. The one you received is not acceptable.

Then tell them what you want…….

• A new light ……
  • A refund of $.
  • If you go the new light route…. you are not responsible to pay for shipping inferior/damaged one back… UNLESS they reimburse you for shipping cost.

They are working from a “script”…. it is their job to try to get you to accept as little as possible.
It is your job to make sure you DO NOT get screwed in the process. :slight_smile:

Just be firm & to the point in what you say to them. Nicely tell them your terms… bottom line… and stick with what you tell them.

Tell them you do not wish to take this further (PayPal claim) but you will if necessary.

It may well take a few emails back & forth, but as long as you are polite and remain firm in telling them your terms they will most ways cave and give you what you are asking.

Good luck & keep us posted. :wink:

I understand that completely. :slight_smile:
I “temporarily misplaced” one (1) AA Eneloop almost 4 years ago and I am still hoping it will show back up someday. :person_facepalming:
:slight_smile:

i loaned a loaner flashlight to a neighbour a couple years back, never got it back, but thats why it was a loaner (home depot clearance worth a couple bucks, bought specifically for loaning), it had 3 AAA Rayovac NiMH, bugged me for a while until the rest of the same batteries i had were all dead from age, those would also be dead by now.
The eneloop still frosts my kelvinator though.

Buy a new piece of glass , strip the bezel and polish it till it looks like a stainless steel bezel.
OR
Challange Banggood to a mixed martial arts match and let this be solved in the Octogon .
Holding someone from banggood down and punching them repeatedly may make you feel better. :slight_smile:

That………… is GOOD, RobertB!!! :smiley:

It seems this is the same thing over and over with BG, I’ll keep sticking to other sites.
Is there a contact on BLF to tag for assistance that works with them?

The Banggood contact is here under the user name Banggood and her name is Swi. So far all my dealings with her have been very good. I’d reach out. Good luck.

I feel your pain brother! I’m in the same boat. I can’t tell you how many Enloops my wife has thrown away or donated to the Salvation Army. :person_facepalming:
I’ve pleaded for every toy to be checked for batteries before being discarded or donated but to no avail…
Duracell are by far the worst Alkaline cells out there IMHO. So many toy and remote control battery compartments filled with green battery nastiness thanks to good old copper tops. :weary:
I’ve been buying Rayovac alkalines for several years now and they’ve been way better, not to mention much cheaper.

+1

I am currently using Rayovac or Energizer
For now none have had leaks

Duracell, the Queen of Leaks

Last weekend my son handed me a TV remote that stopped working. I took the Rayovac AAA alkaline batteries out and saw they started to leak. I put new ones in and it still didn’t work. Then I looked and saw the white acid stuff covering the battery spring. Cleaned it off and reinserted the new Rayovac AAA batteries and it worked fine. It’s just a cheap remote and I don’t have a lot of rechargeable AAA batteries, so it’s worth the risk that they may leak again. Overall it seems the Rayovac batteries are good, but they do leak. For my better remotes, I only use rechargeable batteries.

I -was at the thrift store the other day and spotted a small pile of white AA cells. i snapped them up quickly and was a bit excited till i realized they were alkalines …Who the hell makes white alkalines and Why ??
Ecstatic then bummed

Guess some marketing folks say that people are more likely to buy if it’s white. It works.

I have a strict rule in my household that any toys with batteries that are being thrown out or given away need to be checked by me first so that no rechargeables are lost.

Banggood sent me i7r. :+1:

Did Swi help?

Good for you, they should have. :+1:
Thank you for letting us know………… :slight_smile:

No, email directly cservice@

Glad to see that Banggood is taking care of this, and resolving it through their normal process. Hopefully the new i7r won’t have any issues.

I got here also two BG lights that died after few hours of use.

One was obviously burned driver, did some pictures
New light shipped

Other had stopped working, no signs what died,
So made a video taking a full battery from charger
Screwed the tail cap, the light did shortly light up same as in working condition, but no reaction on eswitch
First they said I inserted an unprotected cell which would not fit the light
I replied look close in the video its a Panny 18650B with PCB
I asked for a new tail cap
And offered to return the light
Finally they shipped me a new one
In the meantime I modded the light