Banned on CPF - WTF?

That was some funny stuff right there. It's not racist nor a stereotype.

And yes, I agree...it's not why you were banned. hahaha

lol sounds like you called them pansies..

i dont belive thats was i was banded either and sorry for leaving the e out in japanese lols, just it took months for some one to notice or have a winge today while half the usa would of been asleep.

the mod,s on cpf would have a heart attack if they seen us guys on our local australian rc forums but even now they are cracking down on links Undecided

or some one on both forums will blow the whistle and ill get a life time ban, then ill jump on my next computer and join up with my user name spelt backwards like i do on the usa rc forums.

i should be banded for bad english if any thing....

this is why we all love BLF

My short time on CPF, I've never seen profanity untouched, I'd say it was a cheeky attempt at trying to sneak one past, you got caught, big deal. I wouldn't fucking worry about it.

He was not banned because of the avatar per se. It looks like it was just used as an excuse to ban for bringing up CK batts in that thread.

...ignorance, but what is an "asshat"?

Is it some kind of Linux variant?

for bring up ck in a ck veiw thread lol or saying i will not pay 30 usd each to see if they fit or not

It was the not really disguised foul language in the avatar. They just hadn't noticed it before. They're not going to tolerate anyone dropping f-bombs on their forum. They should have caught it earlier maybe, but not catching it before is not an excuse for not doing something later.

The latest distro is "RedAssHat". The mascot is TUX with panties wadded and on fire.

If he got banned over the avatar, geez, who are they trying to beat, mother Teresa?

What a bunch of hypocrits.

If he got banned for bringing up the price point of those batteries in a way they didn't like, they don't even deserve to run a 'forum', there's nothing worse than a forum where people aren't free to give their opinion.

Either way they're scr*wed in the head and it's good for BLF I guess, because the sane ones will end up here...

Oops, I misunderstood. Sorry about that.

I agree it's likely a moderator just noticed it then.

should i go post a list of my dd order in the flashlight collectors forum over there? and put "Budget Light Forum is THE BEST Flashlight forum!!!!" as my sig? id have to actaully be a cpf member, so i could make my user name "FPC KCUF"i may have to make an account over there just to see how long i can last without getting banned

Exactly what I was trying to point out earlier.

There are way too many conspiracy theorists here with over active imaginations.

benckie: that´s an excuse for ban for sure even that your avatar is a bit provocative :D

BTW: how´s the CK-stuff going on in CPF?

Is it still a taboo to talk, link or sell them? (sorry for not bothering to open that shitbox myself :|)

That avatar would have gotten a ban on any number of forums that I frequent, I'd have to agree that the ban is valid.
Forums have to police the place for profanity/nudity, lots of times because of their agreement with their hosting service.

our aussie forums are a bit more relaxed i ques we drop f bomb,s we have rude or nude avatars and we even take the piss out the forum owners and they do the same i guess its the aussie way, we help each other we look out for each other but we take the piss and if it goes to far we have out little corner where we can contiune the discusion but if you go realy ott your put in the sin bin for a time out.

the batteries dont seam to be taken well and i bumbed an old thread then was banned for what ever reason im not fussed, the batteries might be a good deal for usa customers but for international customers the price per bat jumps 10 usd ad shipping they are $30.95 usd each.

i gues that upset me as no other seller does that the price per usa or international customer is the same but shipping goes up a couple of bucks, if the ck batteries where the same international price as the usa price then i would buy a few.

i cant understand why the batteries jump 10 usd because i dont live in the states, when i made a post on here about it i was told its becuase of shipping, but if other usa sellers can sell the same type of batter for the same price and cover shipping with in there shipping price i just dont get it, but then my post was lost as i cant find it.

im sure the ck batteries are great and they work out well for usa buyers but international sales might be lower then they can be and cpf guys might not take it series if the brightest torch the ck battery seller owns is a kd c8 any way thats my winge i will buy redlist bat,s instead and save some coin and as for the ban form cpf well im already back on there

keep in mind this post has nothing against xxllmm4 or his batteries or his website, i just thought i would explain my last post on cpf that i just so happened to get band for my avatar.

Even in the US they are too steep for me. They seem like really great batteries, and I have been impressed with the tests and the giveaways, but they are just out of my price range.

Was it a permanent ban?

have a look at the picture i posted on post #54

Yep!

How about some spellcheck and caps + punctuation? That's why I pass over all your posts.