Bare BLF A6 Interest List (coupon now public)

Bugsy,
Sorry to hear you had a similar problem, but at least now I know it’s not just me “Losing It” LOL
S-L :weary:

It’s really annoying that they mixed up your tints. I wonder how that happens, how they get the wrong label on the box. :frowning:

I’m glad I got the 3D I ordered, and that it came with no AR coating. It’s a nice light, and I even use the clip. I don’t even need to mod it to make it worthwhile.

One person reflowing a sheet of mcpcb’s and forgetting which tint they are or dumping them in the wrong bin or the next person soldering a bunch of 5A’s grabbed from the 3D bin. Easier to imagine screw ups than getting it right every time. 2 % error on 500 is 10 oopses of each kind.

Great looking unit , can I have a code please

Looks good can I have the code

We all like bare alu lights here, so i thought some might be interested in the possible bare Olight i3E version, it seems to have a bare version at least but i don’t know if anyone has actually seen one yet.

Looks nice, but it’s only one mode at “up to 100 lumens”. I’d rather have 0.3 lm, 8 lm, and 40 lm.

Maybe you can fit Richards single sided 10mm fet driver in it :wink:

I have also no interest in it as a stock light only as a very tiny alu 10440 host, as far as i know this is the smallest aluminium AAA light out there.

If anyone know a smaller one please tell me :slight_smile:

Ordered 10/5. Out of stock till 10/19. Bangood shipped 10/20. Now I just hope I get 3D tint as requested.

Ordered a bare A6 in 3D tint on 29 Sep and received on 16 Oct. After using it for a week or so I’m very happy, especially considering the price. I’ve tried to find significant faults with it but can’t.
Many thanks to all involved for making this happen :slight_smile:

Could you please send me the code for this bare aluminum beauty.

WOW! I did not like the idea of a bare light at first, was I ever wrong. I just got in the 3D (no AR on the lens!) and I have to say, it is my favorite one.

The machining is much better than the original batch of anodized ones. The look is much better than I ever thought, and even the stinkin clip is better on this round.

Thanks TK for this version, and your UI of course.

Mine came really scratched is that normal? I know its easy to scratch but some parts are rough!

Could I get the code as well please? I like the looks of the bare version!! Well done……….Thank you

Take pics & post them here, so we can give an opinion.

The original coupon expired, but a new public coupon is available: 8d7e0d ($27)
That’s a zero, not a capital oh; copy-and-paste is recommended when entering the code.

The order page is here.

It’s no longer necessary to PM me for coupons. :slight_smile:

Ordered one 3D and one 5A
The one in the 5A box is 1A
The one in the 3D box is 5A.

So, at least one received is what was ordered.
Is Neal taking care of this issue or are we stuck with the “contact us” form which does not give you a trouble ticket number or any record of said contact after sending it?

Thanks!
P.S> Really do love the raw look, they work great and can’t wait for it to get beat up and loved.
Later,
Keith

Got my bare light today. Love it! I think it looks a lot better than the black ano. More lights should be available like this.

Man, that’s sexy. I guess I need to get one now….

Yes I love the look of the bare light, I don’t feel it perceptually much hotter either.

Neal however seems to have randomly stopped responding a while back after agreeing to take care of issues that never got taken care of (missing lights in order) :frowning: