Bare BLF A6 Interest List (coupon now public)

1 of 3D Please.

Thank you

The plan, and the assumption, was that the Manker A6 would be physically identical to the EE A6. But with all the focus on making sure the driver worked, I’m not sure if anyone ever actually made the host assumptions explicit.

I don’t know when, and I don’t know how it will work. I think we must wait until the holiday is over before any questions can even be asked. Hopefully not long after that though. It’s all a bit mysterious still… for all I know, Neal waves a wand and then a few days later items show up in the store.

Hi,
I`m in for 1xA5
Thanks

Put me down for:

1x 3D

Thanks!

1x 3D please!
Thank you!

You can put me on the list for 1

put me down for 1x3D plz.

1 x 3D

Please :)!

Is the holiday over? Any updates?

Put me in for 1 3D, it looks so much nicer bare, I can’t resist!

I’m in for one in 3D

Ill take one. I dont know about the tints. Whatever you thinks works best using at work looking at stuff a few feet away- then put me down for that tint

I'd like one in a 3D tint please

Please add me to the list for a 1A thanks.

I’m # 69 on the list for a 1A. Please add a 3D also for a total of 2. Thank you.

Um… Anything happening soon?

I thought the lights would be selling by now… but I haven’t heard anything about it lately. So, I asked again. I hope we can buy them soon! It seems like the anodized units have been out of stock too, having trouble keeping up with demand, so that probably pushed back the bare aluminum model.

I think Neal had planned on 25 1A, 50 3D, 25 5A. At the moment it’s more like 15 1A, 55 3D, 20 5A. I hope the balance can be adjusted a bit to match.

I think & hope that the delays may be due to the quality assurance issues being addressed by Neal & Manker.

From what "I" hear...the new batch has been corrected. I am waiting for a proof sample to arrive. That may be what they are waiting for.

G'Day Friends, Romans, Countrymen,

Just listed on Banggood:

BLF A6 U$39.95 CREE XPL 1600LM 7/4modes Non-anodized EDC LED Flashlight 18650 | Banggood

Best Regards,

George