batteries for a BLF Q8 ?

I own a Sofirn Q8 and it came with 4 Sofirn batteries.
But I have a BLF Q8 coming without batteries.
Any “budget” recommendations on a set of 4 that I can buy in the US via Amazon/Ebay, etc… ?

Are the EBL button top 3000mah 3.7v any good? I can get those for peanuts.
I don’t want to wait on a set from China so I’m limited to ebay and amazon.

These folks are great. No fakes. I bought a bunch of 30q's from them. Don't f**k with greedbay for batteries.

BlueSwordM compiled a really good resource for people trying to buy Li-ion cells around the world: Massive post on where to get lithium-ion batteries everywhere in the world! Look at Post 2-5 for info, And Canada Post 123

The USA has several well-trusted and fairly-priced options, so I think you’re in luck if you’re worried about counterfeit/mislabeled cells!
For example, Illumn sells button-top Samsung 30Q for $5.50 or Sanyo NCR18650GA for $5.99, which is the sort of cells you’d be looking for.

samsung 30q is ideal for this light no need for higher drains… u can buy these anywhere from reputable vendors. make sure they are button top though and not flat tops otherwise they wont make contact.

I got EBL 14500s for my AA lights (SP10, E03, GTmicro, etc.), and they’re pretty good, no complaints at all.

Great customer service, though!

Oh yeh, only reason I didn’t order the come-with cells is that I’ve got “too many” BTs. Otherwise, the come-with Sofirn cells are pretty good, too. Using them in my SP36, DC7, and others.

Who’s great? Sorry, I’m half asleep.

@FromShadowLands, I would recommend these cells if you want the highest capacity possible:

Otherwise, go with these for the highest sustained output:

Ordered 4 of them. Thanks!