Battery deal alert----expired----

Welcome and nice looking collection you have :slight_smile:

I ordered four pairs, so it it was 60¢ a pair cheaper than if you ordered two or three pairs.

For protected I’d much rather go with RMM. Seiko IC and 3 x AO8814 MOSFETs. NCR18650B Protected 3400mAh
Protection teardown & comparison with keeppower

These clear wrapped NCR18650Bs with protection added by a mystery company never use quality protection. Read too many reports of junk protection failing. Protection on 3 out of 4 FT NCR18650Bs failed here. “Protection” using high failure rate junk does not make sense. Junk protection could be worse then unprotected as many people may get a false sense of security & use them in ways you wouldn’t use unprotected cells.

RMM can’t ship lithium ion internationally via USPS.

Iirc RMM mentioned he was looking at getting in ultra cheap hosts to allow international li-ion shipments. Maybe those 4*18650 power packs would work well too.

Thanks ChibiM :slight_smile:

Although I ordered some sanyo ur18650fm instead :stuck_out_tongue:

For $5.62 apiece in li-ion-shipping-nuttiness time, that’s pretty good. I bought a set. Thanks ChibiM.

I am shipping internationally via USPS now and have had several successful shipments to members of this forum. The only requirements are: cells must be installed in a "device" and only four cells per package. I have some inexpensive ($1.10) hosts that I use, as well as a $3.75 4 battery USB host that I use to ship them. I also can ship inside of any of the Convoy hosts or XinTD. I can often fit several cells inside of a single host, depending on size.

Na Zdorovie (На здоровье)
pardon us we say ’’Nostrovia” from South Texas near the Gulf of Mexico.

Thanks guys, ordered 2 pairs unprotected button tops.

worked fine for me, probably too many of us buying batteries lol

I bought another 3 pairs of protected NCR18650B’s.

Going by memory, did a quick stocktake of lights I have along with how many cells I have. I always like to have a spare set for each light, plus another 6 (arbitrary number, no real reason behind it) and I fell short. I think I still don’t have enough cells, but I’ll confirm that in a couple of weeks time.

They changed it, unprotected before coupon goes for $18.51 now.

The GRINCH is alive and well ….

“Oh, you’re a Sly one Mr. Grinch…” :Sp :Sp :Sp

Well I Ain’t Buyin It.

Eish, seems I missed it….

Thank you flashination! Especially on Russian, from Texas. It’s cool!
I’ve never been in US, but I know San Antonio since 1982. I have a cool VHS concert recording “Rainbow” on Convention Center.

Has anybody’s shipped yet? or is the “Will be shipped within 30 hours” label a crock of poo

This is my status update from http://focalecig.com/ordertrack.

QXXXX13133

Collecting Products Now

12/4/2013 11:26:40 PM

Processing

My status is: Package Shipped 12/6/2013 6:34:20 PM

Interesting note about the Battery shipping:

http://focalecig.com/help/id-81

My order with the protected ones is shipped.
My order with the unprotected ones is “Collecting Products Now”