Battery Restriction Again? - [14 Apr 2015]

BUT... They sent me fake Samsung. PP has reversed the payment for me.

[quote=Flitsmal]

Just ordered button top KK 26650’s from FT via surface mail :stuck_out_tongue:

Wonder if they’ll ever turn up…?

FYI.

Ordered 4.7.14. Heres its history so far. I have no doubt that they will eventually get here. I dont believe they were in stock when I ordered them so they contacted me about shipping the other items I ordered with them first with the batterys to follow.

17-Jul-2014 0918 Item sent to SYDNEY SEA/SURFACE MPC PMIH (KLIA)

16-Jul-2014 1636 Item posted over the counter MPC PMIH (KLIA)

13-Jul-2014 1410 Dispatch Pre-Alert 13/07/2014 In Transit

Based on what I’ve seen in the FT forums, it seems to take just a smidge over a month from the “Sent to…” tracking update before the package arrives at the destination port.

Tack on one more week for EU customers.

Haven’t seen any US folks mention successful delivery yet…

I’m in cunucks-ville here and no luck as well.

Ordered July 5 and we just sent the Paypal dispute.
We have a few days before making a claim but since the tracking hasn’t changed in a month I’m not very hopeful.

:_(

I only order my batteries from Banggood the only one that I trust for ordering batteries online. FastTech a little bit slow on shipping and 100% no to DX because I always have problem with them…

2 Sony VTC5’s
Origin Country - Malaysia:Tracking Consuming:45022 Millisecond, Cache Time:2014/07/17 17:00:18
2014-06-14 12:05, Item sent to SYDNEY SEA/SURFACE, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-06-06 22:44, Item posted over the counter, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
2014-05-27 11:10, Dispatch Pre-Alert 27/05/2014, In Transit

4 LG HE2
Origin Country - Singapore:Tracking Consuming:1716 Millisecond
2014-07-06 16:58, Despatched to overseas (Country code: AU)
2014-07-04 16:58, Received from Customer

All have arrived. The Sonys arrived maybe 3 weeks ago. The HE2s maybe 3 days ago. Both from FT.

Seconded, banggood currently use china post to send batteries which I find is usually very fast. Although fasttech is quite a reliable company to buy from, the recent issues with their shipping partners have left less to be desired. I can see that moving forwards fasttech will be losing a great deal of business unless they can prove to us the ability to source a reliable shipping channel (I have no clue why they can’t use china post like banggood does). C’mon malaysia post was a big bust, and now philippine post. Soon they’re going to be running out countries to divert their packages through.

My FT order from May 20th or so arrived last week, something like 75 days. The DX order which they have refunded and reshipped for some reason has been with Phil Post for about a month and around a week ago, the tracking started moving. The BG order was initially shipped via China Post and was rejected so they reshipped using Sweden Post, this one took around 30 days.

I got into this near the end of May and I have purchased from all the major vendors seen here. BG is by far the best when it comes to customer service. Now I have so many batteries, I don’t know what I’ll be doing with them.

I could take some. Where are you located?

I bought a 4pack of NCR18650BE’s off an Aliexpress store on the 2nd of this month and had them in my mail box yesterday when I got home from work. That’s 16day from order to mail box which included 3 weekends so really only 10 business days! Packaged well in just bubble wrap inside a nice thick kraft envelope and shipped to me via HongKong Post Air Parcel.

Welp looks like a Fasttech fail.

Purchase batteries on July 5th.
Shipping status was 2014-07-11 22:20, Item sent to VANCOUVER PACIFIC PROCESSING CENTRE, MPC PMIH (KLIA)
Now the status is back to 2014-07-10 21:14, Item posted over the counter, MPC PMIH (KLIA)

So after a month they removed the (2014-07-11) shipping status and the package is in limbo.

Malay post sucks.

+1. Ordered some Nitecore 16340’s and some AAA lithium primary cells on 29th June. Tracking hasn’t changed since 9th July. FT asked me to contact Malaysian post, which I did, and actually got a reply, which surprised me. The reply itself (“please give name address, contact number, etc etc”) didn’t.

So, according to FT, I’m not eligible for a 20% compensation coupon until MP confirm they have actually shipped the package surface mail, which seems likely. Day 50, and counting ……

I replied to MP with the requested info, and haven’t heard back from them in over a week.

last update from tracking:
14-Jun-2014 - Item sent to FOREIGN CENTER JERSEY CITY NJ 099 - MPC PMIH (KLIA)

For surface parcel shipments, MP site estimates 6-16 weeks to deliver to my zone.

But yes, MP stinks.

All this hassle with FT.
I just got a Banggood shipment in three weeks flat. As for FT, they have you wait 50 days? what about your PP protection?

Screw it, my policy is 45 days and PP dispute. Not worth all the tail chasing and hand wringing hoping they will get to you.

PP case opened on day 43, after a polite note to FT telling them what I was about to do. Haven’t actually heard anything back from FT through official PP channels, but I’ll give it a few more days and raise my case to a dispute. I read somewhere that typically surface mail from Malaysia can take up to 26 weeks. The batteries will be dead by that time. :stuck_out_tongue:

My FT order took 69 days to arrive. You probably want to wait a bit longer.

Maybe a forgotten Xmas present to myself, in that case. :bigsmile:

i aint read this thread in ages, but i just looked on my fasttech account and they’ve give me a $7 gift certificate for slow shipping on the batteries i ordered on the 26th of may

anyone else had the same?

I was promised a gift card the other day, when Malaysian Post confirmed to FT that my package was amongst those sent surface mail. Haven’t seen it, and FT did say they would email to advise when it would be available. Should be 20% of order value.

Oh, and the package finally arrived - just eight weeks after order. :wink: