Battle of the NIZN - Turnigy VS PowerGenix

Here in our place we have been using these batteries to run our m4wd toys. a combination of one eneloop 1900 and Powegenix or Turnigy Nizn batteries.
So far doing great. We use chargers provided by Power Genix and Unicell. The unicell chargers are better because batteries are individually charged. But we don’t
discount the Power Genix batteries specially if you’re in a hurry to charge batteries or you need to boost the batteries.

The key for these batteries to last long is never fully discharge them. We automatically charge them again and boost the batteries before the race. so far no problem.
No memory effect too not like in NICAD batteries. My friend advised me to use another brand BPI and said that it is better than the two. Let’s see.

Nice comparisons just got some turnigy ones for a future rc transmitter and other stuff

I wish I could find NiZn cells with overdischarge protection circuits built in.
And a trickle charger for them so I could leave them on the charger when not in use.
I gather that overdischarge is what kills them, and mine have never lasted very long.
Mostly from sitting on the shelf, I suspect, but I’ve never known what voltage level to watch for.