Beg For the Forgiveness[Tmart]

I love Tmart. Nothing better for a quick fix.I get stuff from them in two or three days.

I ordered an Ultrafire U4 MCU from TMart they sent me a lousy Q5 C8 knockoff with a hollow pill that could not be modded. I tried to return it and got screwed out of the shipping, clearly a case of bait and switch.

Since I did not learn my lesson, I ordered an Ultrafire M2 5 mode. I got an Ultrafire M2 1 mode , bait and switch again. Luckily this time I got them to pay return shipping and they agreed to send me a 5 mode Ultrafire M2. I got another Ultrafire single mode and returned it again. That was my experience with T-Mart short and not so sweet.

I love the fact that the lights usually ship from New York, but otherwise I have no reason to ever order from them again and the fact they started spamming the site was the nail in the coffin for me.

Can they make a comeback like Dino Direct..............it remains to be seen.

We are sorry to hear your experience. There may be 2 reasons for such things: 1. There are some mistakes in our description. 2. We have shipped the wrong items. Whatever the reason is, it is our fault and we should take measures to help you. If you have any problems, we suggest you contact customercare@tmart.com , our customer service Sherry Ye will response asap.

The response time is not exactly "asap".

Flora and Candy are very nice, but it takes them about 2-3 days to respond.

Yeah Response time to communications is key to customer service. Sucks when you try to communicate and no one is listening but once every few days

Looks like Im sending them an e-mail, I received, as others have mentioned, 1 mode SK68 flashlight and not the advertised 3 mode, what a pity :/

Sorry for the inconvenient we made, and we stick by you to contact our customer service to ask for refund or other solutions just as @viktori did. thanks.

We need your understanding for they may have days off, but we should not use it as an excuse. We will improve it, thanks.

Ashamed to hear all your experience, and we trust you, we can figure out the bad emotion when we receive the products which are far away from what we mean to have in spite of reshipping of refunding. thanks for your reviews. and it make us do a better job.

I'll forgive Tmart when they offer a generous deep discount on a purchase, for every BLF member. Your loose apology means little in my view. It takes actions to win our trust. You have created this bad reputation by your own doing, Tmart. Now you must give away the candy store if you wish to prove us wrong. Otherwise, none of my hard earned currency will be going your way any time soon.

The experiance of E1320 is pretty common ...maybe not with T-mart but with lots of vendors ..seems he didn't learn his lesson ..MY experiance was that t-mart made a mistake 1 time out of 2 times dealing with them ..that's pretty bad but they were very fair and we negotiated a suitable compromise //Couple dollar discount for a wrong item sent ..MY greater question is ...Is the comapny fixing their problems because when you hear of number after number of people buying a 3 mode light and getting a 1 mode light you wonder why doesn't someone fix the hole in the leaking boat .

T-mart did you change the description of the light ??

They changed the description long time ago.

Personally, I'm not in a hurry so waiting 2 days for a response is fine at the moment. But if I were in a hurry, it most definitely wouldn't be fine.

I guess I was prepared for this by DX. After them, 2 days is 5 to 7 times better than what you expect.

Viktor

I think part of the deal with the Sipik at least is that BLF members tell each other about a good deal and a dozen people buy an item before the first person has received it. Now the seller has 12 unhappy customers to deal with instead of 1. That's why the product descriptions need to be right in the first place.

Thanks, we have had corrected the description of the light, and the unpleasant experience are they ever had according to our survey. ERP system is delayed in synchronizing sometimes, and that is our fault.

We are appreciated your advice, we are begging for forgiveness not only just saying that, and we should get rid of the [AVOID] labels first, hope your understanding.

Cool idea, but it also bring some problem vary from coordinating to individual opinion of each other.

Louis,

Having a warehouse in New York gives you an incredible advantage over other budget light vendors. We typically wait 10-30 days for our orders to reach here from overseas. If you could offer some decent prices on desirable products you could corner the budget light market in the US. It's your job to make the next move. I would love to have my orders in 2-3 days instead of 10-30 that's one of the reasons why Shiningbeam does so well.

Make it happen,

E

Man . . . when I think of how much product a seller could move by simply having inventory on the target market's soil. Then I truly would go broke. As long as we keep buying, they will keep abusing, I suppose.

It also seems like the customer service level rises and falls with the tide. Solarforce used to take a long time but lately, it's barely a week before my order gets here. Meanwhile, one of the best in the business, Manafont, has been blowing me off for 6 weeks now. Pigs will fly before they will lift a finger to go above and beyond, trying to make it right.

Duro is right; typing words of contrition is the easiest thing in the world to do. And, the OP's stated goal is clear . . .

"and we should get rid of the [AVOID] labels first"

Doesn't sound very contrite to me. Nor does it sound like somebody that gets it that they must earn their way out of an "avoid."

Foy

louis, if you want to be in the US and sell and ship in the US, then you need to take a course in US business management. It’s a lot different from overseas, from what I have seen.

Have the product

Sell it at "the best price"

Ship it same day and ship it fast.

US vendors ship my products to me the same day I order and if it's after 5pm, they ship the next morning. They have the item in stock and they send the correct item and if there is Anything, I repeat Anything wrong, they offer a full refund, No Questions Asked. If you cannot do that, then you will fail in the US.

If I contact customer service by email I get a resopnse within 24 hours and if it's during business hours, I get one in minutes. Get it right..

Instead of telling these people how you want to correct things, you personally should be PMing the guys with problems to tell them their refund is on the way or a replacement is on the way.

+1

I work for a US based company and that's how we do it.

In Louis' defense, I have to say that it's sometimes very hard to keep pace with the amount of work, especially if there isn't enough manpower.

Viktor