Being on the receiving end of an LEP

Stay on topic bro, nobody is advocating to blind or annoy people with flashlights.

And to everyone else that is of similar mind…

Have you seen zoomed in photos of throwers at a distance? They look weak and you can almost barely identify the beam. And thats on some of the best throwers. When people zoom in thrower shots I sometimes even have trouble seeing it in the photos. Point is, by the time a thrower gets down range, whatever object you’re looking at seems like it’s got a couple hundred lumens on it at most. It looks as if you have a mule on and are standing 50-100 feet away from a subject, not very bright at all and with zero intensity, it’s more of a cast of light. So stop the fatalistic silliness already about how everyone here is an asshole that’s gonna get lights banned, it just ain’t that serious. Be generally respectful with lights and we are all good to go.

And by the way, Laser Beams are Freaking Laser Beams, those cause actual eye-damage and blindness. Edit: Lasers even destroy camera’s

I got confronted in a local park last year at night as i koala spot, this idiot with only a pair of shorts on etc came out of nowhere. Accused me of flashing in house windows etc at the most the light may have passed over a house. At the same time i was shining my light in the trees more idiots in a house about 100 yards away from me started flashing a very bright torch from my left which would have gone over many houses to my right. I was using a LEP so i know exactly where that pencil beam went and LEP as we know have zero flood.

I was visiting my cousin one night & showing off a new flashlight outside & lighting up the trees along the street.
The next day a neighbour saw my cousin & asked if she had seen the strange lights in the trees. The neighbour was concerned & said she almost phoned the police to report aliens in the trees.
My cousin reassured the neighbour & said it was a full moon & probably just the bright moonlignt :smiley:

Lmao :smiley:
Just imagine you went there with a drone-mounted light. That would seriously freak out the neighbour.