“Best” means different things to different people. Perhaps some characteristics that you like in your flashlight…
Eg. some people like throw, so a throwy light is “best” for them. While some prefer “floody” beam lights for small flashlights, so that is “best” for them.
some consider continuous runtime very important, others don’t mind the runtime that much, as long as they can “wow” their friends with a 10-second extremely bright “Turbo” mode (which drops quickly in brightness) and have a relatively inefficient driver…
1. Quality of product and feel in hand, reliability.
2. In this size it cant be a real thrower, but I really like XP-L Hi throw in Convoy S2+. Much better for me than my old floody Conoy S2 with XM-L.
3. Turbo mode, yes. I want it.
4. Price not more than $60-70
5. USB charging mode.
6. Size like S2+ or MH20, not bigger.