Best budget flashlights of 2012

That’s too bad. I would have hoped Balder could come up with a fix. You would think so. If they are aware of it, which I’m almost sure they must be, it’s sort of a black eye for them. Come on Balder. Fix it. I’d love one.

Too thin an Oring , and the Oring can break - original broke rather quickly - My fault ...

Replacement was a little thicker , and now the switch is a little iffy [ shutting off ] Sometimes , you need to hold down the plunger for like 10 seconds for the light to turn off , and all because of the Oring ..

Been super busy with school , and even with only one day of programming to go , the teacher is pilling it on , and adding work to the assignments [ end of year assignments ] , which is adding to the work load ...

So Im up till like midnight doing home work , trying to keep on top of the situation almost every night . [ kind of stressful ]

Even yesterday he put more on the plate - So I kind of pointed out that the last day was Thursday , so now , we have till Sunday evening to complete the assignments , even though programming classes end Thu - oooh dear! , there goes another week end ! I havent had a week end for a month or so ....

Im so looking forward to putting this behind me !