Best place to buy SMALLSUN ZY-C10-S?

Could someone tell me a safe place to buy SMALLSUN ZY-C10-S? I can’t seem to find it from any sellers that I’m familiar with. The link below it’s really the best I’ve come up with so far. I found it at a couple of places for 12 bucks but I had trouble adding it to cart.

http://www.fancycost.com/3w-200lm-1x18650-smallsun-zyc10s-focus-adjustable-zoom-3mode-cree-q5-led-flashlight-p-218174.html#.VVyWXIEo7qB

DX here for $16: http://www.dxsoul.com/product/smallsun-zy-c10-s-cree-q5-wc-230lm-3-mode-focus-adjustable-white-led-flashlight-1-x-18650-901108290#.VVyayDjbLmE

But no China based dealer is a "safe place" all the time... What I'm saying is I'm not recommending DX, but I've used them a few times in the past without issues - not for a while though.

You could wait till the UF-1505 gets stocked. It is a similar light.

I used to buy the ZY-C10's at Manafont, I believe, that went out of biz a while back, I think their stock got absorbed by DX. I know I got a brand new one in the box, unused sitting around. Might have more than one, not sure.

For some reason I’m having a hard time adding it to cart at DX. Are you guys having the same problem? The UF-1505 is on my list as well.

DX is sold out. :frowning:

Yeah i believe Manafont did shut down. I tried finding their website online and it was nowhere to be found. If you’re looking for a new home for one of those ZY-10’s please let me know. If not I totally understand. :slight_smile:

If it's more than one, you can have it. But if only one, might want to keep it - I've modded a few of these in the past. Goota check this eve, if I can remember... Frown

Manafont went "frozen" for a few months before they finally killed the site. I recall being able to browse, but ordering didn't function. They had a pretty good selection and prices at the time, but the site was herrendous - no way to search nice or find things by categories, forgot but it was horrible to find things.

Yeah definitely if you have more than one please let me know. I would really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

Hi

The ZY-C10’s are very good flashlight! which I have also to manafont :slight_smile: ….very good thrower by the lens size, despite being of plastic achieved nearly 150 kcds :open_mouth:

Ok, checked - only got one. I got some spare parts, actually it's a whole ZY-C10 but the pill threads are stripped. Looks like they were forced cross threaded. Both the light and parts have some significant nicks on the heat sink fins, battery tube and tail. I recall the new one came in the box in that condition - I was pretty disgusted with them after that. Also, I got the damaged threaded one as a swap with someone for a modded one, so I got totally screwed on the deal. Of course I picked the best condition one to mod for the customer and kept the scratched up one.

The ZY-C10 is a decent zoomie - certainly quality budget zoomies are hard to find til the UF-T20 came along, and now there are a few UltraFire's and the JAX Z1 of course, though more pricey. There are a # of issues though:

• very limited, narrow flood mode - because the lens doesn't draw very close to the LED when fully drawn in
  • has the horrible metal ring in the slide mechanism - can be improved with lube or replacement with an o-ring -- not sure how it works out, but stock it feels like you are scratching things up when sliding

Why do you want this light, anyway?

http://www.chinabuye.com/small-sun-zy-c10-s-zoomable-cree-q5-led-3-mode-flashlight-torch-w-strap-black-1-x-18650

they are good but the uf t20 are better

i think the new version uf 1505 is good too

Ok tom E it is an economic flashlight… buy it several years ago at that time there were not many options as now :open_mouth: at that time was the Yelz t9 but It costs twice.
The ZY-C10 standard delivered 65 Kcds very few flashlights gave these kcds in that moment….

In my mod remain very little of the original this took a lot of work at that time…. today would not be worth much work, In the last update stayed in 147 kcds pencil beam I think it’s very good for that lens diameter