Best place to get a TK75? Anwhere to get a TN30 XM-L2 or XM-L U2 for promotional price?

I have a friend who wants a good flashlight that is super bright and directional, I know TK75 fits all of that and more. Where is the best place to buy it, considering both price and service. Also would recommended a TN30, does anyone know a good place to get them for the promotional price which was ~$160 iirc.

And with this coupon code: TK75y4u8r9

At least very good price.

Thanks,

Is that specific to your account or 1 time use? It wont work for me… “E-coupon cannot be use”

And it works great, have already order on it one time before.

You’re too greedy ;p

Coupon works for orders worth at least 199$. Just don’t use “BLF discount option” or add expander tube (anything else should work as well).

Tiggis - thanks for info, now I will consider buying one for myself…

Ok, very good price. Also, does anyone know where to get a TN30 XM-L2 or XM-L U2 for about that same price?

I have found on http://www.thrunite-store.com/

The have very good prices on there promtions or group buys… But not right know…

But keep your eyes open on that site, and you might be lucky :bigsmile:

There is a fellow BLF’r here who has a new light shop, he had some fantastic prices on the latest Thrunite gear and was quite knowledgeable about the product line.

Searching for that info & link…

He’ll probably see the link before I find his info.

The user Joe on here sells ThruNite flashlights. He is currently sold out, but you could send him a PM and see if he can help you out. When I bought my TN31 XM-L2 and TN30 XM-L2 from him, they were the cheapest prices I could find anywhere on the internet. He is a very nice guy to deal with.

Here is his sales thread:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/16034

Already talked to him, he is sold out.

Wow, that price is pretty good for the tk75 though. I’ve been saving up for one.

How’s this price.

http://www.doingoutdoor.com/fenix-tk75-3x-cree-xml-u2-led-2600-lumens-flashlight-p-170.html?zenid=vl9l099c3v9pq7bk9uaigf6401

Is there a coupon for doingoutdoor? I’m getting 176.99 which is more than hkequip

I think there is, can’t find it now, Google search box not working.
Maybe someone out there can help/remember.

PM Doingoutdoor on here... they reply pretty fast.

As others have stated I used to carry them until they went out of production. I sold my last two XM-L U2 TN30s for $130 shipped because I had a hard time selling them.

It's too bad you didn't want one a week ago because I could have put it on my large TN31 order because ThruNite still has the XM-L versions.

Sadly, since I would only be ordering 1 flashlight I wouldn't be able to sell it at $130 shipped because the shipping would be so expensive for me.

While its still a good deal, thats an XM-L U2, not an XM-L2.

I have Thrunite TN30 XM-L U2 for sale if anyone still interested :bigsmile:
it’s practically still brand new, only use it about 2 minutes to put the batteries in there to see if the light is working or not :slight_smile: