Best pocket thower

Comfortably fits the Gigathrower…

Excellent point!

Just got this Lumintop SD Mini II, a good thrower with SMO Reflector and XPL HI and with NW XPG2 R5 side light.

Interesting, haven’t seen this light before, any reviews? what is your impression of the light?

Quality is typical Lumintop really nice. It only has 920 Lumens not much but the hotspot/trows made the light look much brighter. The side light has no reflector and the beam is even with no hotspot nor spill similar to zoomy lights with wide open focus plenty bright to illuminate path when walking in the dark. I will have review of this light soon.

A real thrower should be at least 50kcd i would say.
Many lights mentioned here don’t reach that level

We are talking pocket throwers here. I consider it a pocket thrower when it fits comfortably in my trousers. For lights like that 50kcd is already at the top level of what is possible.

Is the T01 a better thrower than the U11 or are they basically the same with different battery tubes?

I got a emisar D1 with an 18350 tube and with an aspire battery it has descent runtime and get 45kcd. I recently put a sst40 in it. Output jumped to 2300 lumens and it gets 46kcd but it is a harsh cold tint i will probably switch it back to the 3a xpl-hi or try dedomeing and see if that improves the tint along with throw.