Best portable flashlight ~30$

You know full well I immediately removed that. You must have held on to that all day just to poke.
I realised it was out of order, and it was on here about 2 minutes - then i deleted it because i thought it rude and realised I shouldn’t have posted it.
That was first thing this morning 9 am ish - some 9 ish hours ago. Why you felt the need to drag it up from then I have no idea.
Why you are so angry at me pointing you towards the reasoning I don’t know either - you stated you didn’t know what it was about, I merely posted the answer.

??? again you’re full of assumptions.
It’s still posted here (where i saw it) People's Choice 2020 - closed at 74 votes Congratulations G0OSE !

I said its not clear what its about (even if I know) … its just a random poll that’s on every page so there’s no context.
I don’t know why you’re thinking its so clearly laid out and clear no one should be posting a poll.
Your bs reasoning and getting mad at someone posting a poll is why i’m quoting you

Ok fine. Have a nice day. :smiley:

Same to you :beer:

Also ‘You’re finished! EVERYONE VOTE FOR THE GUY IN THE WHEELCHAIR’ :smiley:

i don’t think it is under $30 though.

Lot of discussion on “votes” lately :smiling_imp: (JOKE!!!)

… and SC31 Pro for clip small pocket or IF25a for jacket pocket or backpack. Great all-rounders with excellent 6.5k light’s with some throw if for outdoor use (closer to 6K to my eye anyway).

BLF A6
same as Astrolux S1
can get as low as $15