Best rechargeable Flashlight?

Allow me to throw in an entry for a thrower, the Eagle Eye X6R XP-L HI. Pocket clip, fwd clicky, secondary mode button, on-board micro USB charging, superb build quality. Under 30 USD.

The EE X6R is certainly a worthy candidate! However since I’m looking for a general purpose, do everything light, I’m thinking that moving away from throwy lights would be a good move? Thoughts?

Thanks I hadn’t thought of the TIP! It certainly fulfills what it was designed to do very well!

The Klaurus G20 certainly fits the bill for a compact blow your socks off flashlight! I’ve posted my interest and will see how the price reacts to my wallet :wink:

Thanks for the suggestions guys! I agree, the X2R at $15 really is something else :wink: If I can’t decide on something that’s probably the light I’ll go for. I hadn’t thought about the overly complicated Manker UI, that may be a hindrance but it might not be either. The gentlemen that I’m gifting this light to lives on a farm, and he has a plethora of dollar store lights which are next to useless. So my goal was to get him something that he’ll use 100% of the time in replacement of everything else he has. The difficult part is trying to gauge what form-factor he’d feel the most comfortable or pleased with and that’s problematic to figure out. Nonetheless, there are some awesome suggestions here!

Congratulations and accolades will have to wait until after I pass my subjects :weary: :student:

I was just searching what will be the best rechargeable flashlight in 2017. I found this thread and after that checking Olight flashlight and few other flashlight list here The Effective Guide - Car Diagnosis Advice for DIYers I have decided to buy Fenix PD35 TAC 1000 lumens rechargeable flashlight. I was comparing few flashlight features and I am not finding any reason to not buying pd35 rechargeable flashlight.

I have a PD35 and had a PD35 TAC neither of them is rechargeable. They use rechargeable batteries but can’t charge them internally. I also have a UC35 which does charge internally but I don’t recommend it as a primary charger since the USB cover comes off too easily and gets lost. 3 of us from work have the UC35 and 2 of us have lost the cover while holstering the light. I just wrapped the light in shrink wrap to seal it against the weather and will not unwrap it unless I have no other means of charging a battery. They’re all good lights but chargers…not so much.

Ohh. I don’t know about it. I was also trusting much because they are popular brand. However, thanks for your explanation. And I will research little bit more before placing an order. Not sure about this, I was seeing at totalguide.org and they also recommend same thing. I need to research a little bit more I think.

I have no complaints about how the Fenix lights work. They’re tough and bright. The only let down was the little (5 cent) rubber USB plug, without it the light isn’t as waterproof.