Beware of the WLL Titan X75 "Laser Technology" Flashlight?

I messaged them and made out like I was keen, but needed some clarification. Here’s their measurements

We independently measured this LEP Flashlight and found the following results:-

- WLLX75 Measured at 5mtr = 36100lux (X5X5)=902500lux at 1mtr (X 4) =3610000 then take the Sq Root = 1,900mtr

- WLLX75 Measured at 7mtr = 3618100lux (X7X7)=886900lux at 1mtr (X 4) =3547600 then take the Sq Root = 1883.50mtr

- WLLX75 Measured at 13mtr = 6600ux (X13X13)=1115400lux at 1mtr (X 4) =44616.00 then take the Sq Root = 2112.24mtr

…so, based on this, they have confirmed they falsely advertised this torch. You should be able to get a refund quite easily by quoting the Consumers Guarantees Act or whatever it’s called over in Aus.

These measurements are down to 0.25 lux which they advertised to you as being 7,500m

Make sure you take a screenshot of the listing before they change details

Glenn, please confirm you received the funds I PayPal’ to you. Just want to make sure you got it.

Sorry, yes I did get it thank you - thought I kind of mentioned it in post #39 but again thank you IR you removed a some of the salt in the wound.

I must have scanned right past it, good, just wanted to make sure you knew it was waiting for you on PPal. From the photo’s, it doesn’t appear you can see the laser module itself inside to have any idea what it is. Wish I knew.

WOW! good news guys!! well here’s hoping anyway……
The dealer/seller emailed me and said if I wanted to test all the lights, he would send them for my honest review, then return (guess I could buy any) Did some of you rattle some chains???
Anyway let’s see.
A tactical IR LEP, the X75 and the X30, a 30watt LEP.

I can’t believe it!

Well to clarify, they stopped selling the lights and are waiting to receive new ones from the manufacturer. So from what I gather, they will be either have updated test figures or updated the lights - we will see - can’t wait!

Ok didn’t want to bash on here so I started another thread, as the seller took my offer to review the big light the X30 - but he requested I do all the LEP lights, so I did if you are interested.
HERE