Big Aliexpress sale coming up again!!

I would expect that they won’t send anything at all. They’ll either let it get cancelled by AliExpress or give you a fake tracking without sending anything. At least this was my experience so far with “too good to be true” deals. We’ll see

I can't "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" this item. Does it work for anyone else?

Sorry, I didn’t check before posting. It’s not working.

Maybe. But I don’t understand what they gain by doing this!

Not working for me either.

Now it shows

Sorry, this item is no longer available!

The level of spam I get after registering at some of these sites is amazing.

Use a throwaway email forwarding address.

you have a pm

Just received a message from the seller:
Sorry my friend, wrong price, please cancel order.

Yes me too:
“Hi friend,
I am so sorry we set up the wrong price, can you cancel the order, choose ”place wrong item” and we refund you? I am so sorry for your inconvenience. This is our fault. So We promise we will offer us$2 coupon code if you order from us next time. OK?
Waiting for your reply.
Best regards
Abby”
In my country this is illegal. If the seller displays a wrong price it is his fault and he has to honour the transaction. Should I try to tell him that?
I ordered the 3 modes one from Shenzhen Lanhaite Electronics Limited Co.
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6192911972.html

Item is no longer available, what should we do now, insist or pass?

Yeah they sent me the same line on bullsh*t. I’m about to report them to Aliexpress for false information. Am I wrong?

I ordered from the guy (can’t remember sellers name) selling 3 mode version and didn’t receive a ‘wrong price’ email. Did you order the 3 or 5 mode version?

Received message that order is processing and if seller doesn’t fulfill the order will be canceled
Ordered 2 3-modes

It's interesting that 2 different vendors had multiple ads with the same "mistake". I'm not going to do the vendor favor and cancel on his behalf. He will have to cancel or Ali will cancel for him. Then I'll give some nice feed back. Another Ali vendor that had a chance to honor their word and build goodwill appears to be doing the opposite.

I ordered the 3 modes one from Shenzhen Lanhaite Electronics Limited Co.
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6192911972.html
(I edited my post above to add this info)
I’ll complain to the guy, saying that it is his mistake and that he should honour the transaction. We will see. :slight_smile:

I’ve bought from them as well. I just wrote in the chat that I want the flashlight, I’m not going to cancel the transaction. Funny how they noticed the mistake price after the payment is made. And I know they don’t get the money until the deal is confirmed by me.

Yup, I don’t think it is really a mistake… I just don’t get why they would do that on purpose.

Yea, not canceling the order either, they will need to fullfil it.

I doubt they will, but I might be wrong.
I guess he just has to wait 5 days until aliexpress automatically cancels the order and we are screwed.