Big thanks to LUMINTOP for the Brass Prince! [lots of pics]

So, I got my Lumintop Prince Brass, from the giveaway, in the mail today.

It comes in a nice cardboard box, with their logo on it

First we find the usual information about the light, the warranty and the company

The ligt is well packed, in cut out foam, inside the box, together with a nice leather holster and spare o-rings.

The holster seems to be well made out of soft leather with Lumintop logo on it and a pocket for spare battery.

The light is vaccum sealed…

…and pre cut in both ends so you don´t have to use any sharp tools to open it up and risk scratching the ligt.

I got the one in brass

Tailcap

Body, appaers to be solid copper

Head

It´s quite a heavy light, as it weighs in at 158 grams including the battery. As a reference the BLF A6 weighs in at 126 grams, including battery.

The clip is pretty tight against the body, so to avoid scratching the carbon fibre when changing the battery I will probably screw the head of instead of the tail cap.

Haven´t tried it out in the dark yet, and my phone didn´t want to work with me when trying to take beam shots. Maybe I´ll add that later.

Again, a GREAT BIG THANKS to Lumintop :) :) :slight_smile:

I see no pictures. And I would put Prince Brass in the topic title as to be more informative of the content and not mere suck up to Lumintop :stuck_out_tongue:

WT…F…
It worked on the computer earlier but on my phone I can’t see them…
Will take a look at this tomorrow.

Those links to dropbox for the embedded pictures return 403 error (forbidden) upon request, so apparently dropbox doesn’t allow hotlinking using those links. That could have worked when you were logged into your dropbox account and/or had some cookies present.

It has something to do with the dropbox URLs for the images, like you need to sign in to dropbox for the image URLs to work.

Dropbox:
See this……

Changed to imgur instead.
I THINK it should work now…

I see your pics!

Wohoo!

:partying_face:

Thanks for the share LUCKYDOG :+1:

I am just finding outdoor flashlight from eBay What is about this one http://www.ebay.com/usr/cnequipment?\_trksid=p2047675.l2559 It said 63.8mm*13.6mm size

Pegaso, nice pictures - now works fine:) I like the logo engraved onto tail button. Overall I like lumintop branding/logo design and appreciate they do not use infantile comic-like fonts most chinese mfgs love so much…
Did you try to disassemble the head and tailcap? Are they glued? I think I’m not the only one curious how that jewel looks inside :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I can see that you are trying to sell this light on Ebay for $37.99.
Its looks like a nice keychain light. But outdoor flashlight? I don’t know.
If I needed one, I would by it from GearBest for $23.53 of for $21.65 with coupon.

Thanks!
Yeah, I like the logo too. And the one on the tailcap is really nice.

No, I haven´t tried to dissassemble the light, apart from unscrewing the head and tailcap.
I´m not much of a modder, yet, so I´m afraid I will break something, or don´t get it back together again :zipper_mouth_face:

But from what I´ve read in some other thread, Lumintop said that it´s not glued at all.