☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

Hey, kewl! Limit 10, not, like, 1. :smiling_imp:

Should be good for those 351s that are on the way!

:beer:
What’s these 351s that you are referring to?

Would you please ask Banggood for a coupon code for an Oscilloscope probe.

Hantek PP-80 —> https://www.banggood.com/Hantek-PP-80-1PCE-Oscilloscope-Probe-60Mhz-Low-Passive-Limpedance-Attenuation-Probe-p-1161584.html?rmmds=search-left-hotproducts\_\_1&cur_warehouse=CN

Or

Hantek PP-150 —> https://www.banggood.com/Hantek-PP-150-1PCE-Oscilloscope-Probes-100MHz-1X-10X-Digital-Multimeter-Oscilloscope-Clip-Probe-p-1157988.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

I think it’s a Samsung led: http://www.samsung.com/global/business/business-images/led/file/product/products/201608/Data_Sheet_LH351B_Rev.11.pdf

Oh that must be correct.
I had seen a review of a Samsung LED floating around in the forum but totally forgot its existence.

:smiley:

So what’s you gonna do with all those emitters that you purchased? :sunglasses:

Wellp, if these truly have minimal color-shift, I know a lot of reflector lights where I’d unfry the egg. I’m looking into TIRs to avoid fried-egg beams, and being able to use a come-with reflector would be quite nice.

Oh, another wall hunter has hit our forum! :slight_smile:

I used my DSO138 yesterday to troubleshoot a work project. We have a real DSO, but I couldn’t be bothered to borrow it from the techs upstairs.

It works better than I thought it would. I may write a mini review. It is a toy, but easily worth $19.

Whoa… why have I not seen this before??

There was a coupon for this critter?

Announcement: Banggood has initialized a new brand of outdoor gear.
Here's the link to it: Xmund Outdoor Gear
You can get a 10% discount by using the code: XBD10

Also, I got the following discounts:
12% off for EKEN cameras
20% off for Azdome cameras
20% off for iMars products

Active Codes

26/04/2018

Yes. The coupon was $18.99 including shipping to Wales.

If you are looking to buy one now, Banggood has the JYE DSO-Shell (DSO150) for $22.00. The ’15O has an improved layout an improved power supply and a better case.

The only down side is the DSO150 input power is 8V to 10V maximum. The 138 can handle 12V input.

Banggood also have the 1MHz DSO062 and the 3 MHz DSO068. Both are 2M Samples /s or 20MSa/S in repetitive mode. Maybe Bilakos can get you a coupon.

Hmm, tnx!

I pulled the trigger yesterday from Amazon. I saw the kits, and they all make noises about not guaranteeing anything, but “longruner”[sic] has an already built version for something like 23bux, plus the test cable.

Might be crappy quality on the leads, but for things like audio, measuring pwm on lights :smiley: , and so on, it should suffice.

I should get the case for it, too. :smiley:

Active Codes

30/04/2018

LED Flashlight
$ 49.99
code: *Flash Sale*

If anyone gets a Q8, czech out this:

(beats retyping it).

Snug fit, but works nicely. I’d use it more as a storage case than belt-carried holster, but…

Nice find my fellow flashaholic :smiley:

It’s more fun when you see it in use.

Show it off, unsnap it, take out the Q8, then snug up the tailcap with a twist so it gives you the double-blink and the switch now lights up.

“It’s armed…”

Oooooooh. :smiling_imp:

Active Codes

01/05/2018

Active Codes

06/05/2018

Nitecore TIP CRI LED Keychain Light
$ 18.99
code: flashsale
Yeelight Smart Light Strip
$ 29.99
code: flashsale