☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

thanks for your efforts!

If it is, as it appears to be, the same light I have, the included battery is a 14500. It isn’t replaceable without removing the screws fastening the light together and un/resoldering the battery connections.

good to see you back Bilakos, I was worried wed lost you for a while there.

But we’ve lost big part of GearBest. :person_facepalming:

Agreed with this sentiment. The deals from GB this year, since end of their CNY/Spring Festival, have been very mediocre. :(

This is a message I received a couple of weeks ago from a GB rep on an Australia forum I also frequent. She gave me some very good prices on several non-flashlight items before CNY.

I'm sorry for the delay to reply you due to CNY holiday.Thank you for your support to Gearbest. We have regulated the deals policy since early February. We will focus on the improvement on shipping time, product quality and customer service this year.So there will not so many price battles with our competitors this year. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Of course I want them to provide better customer service. But it is no good if I am not ordering much or anything at all from them!

In any case, I hope Bill can still get us good to semi-decent deals from his GB rep. :D

I agree if I have to choose from buying something form gearbest or banggood at the same time ill go with banggood. their free shipping is excellent, plus can ship batteries to Aus.

I noticed my last couple of knives arrive much faster. They seems to improve on the shipping of knives, I complemented GB on order review. And then this happen. I do believe they can get in trouble if too much price wars happening, that other online stores will complain Gearbest to original manufacturer or distributors.

Could i request discount code for Lii 100 charger please.

I have the Lii-500 and it’s great, no issues. Capacity test is a great feature.

Get ready guys. Some new juicy deals will land in around 2 hours!

Any chance one is that knife I requested? Lol

Active Deals

9/3/2018
Available for these countries:
HK,US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA,PH,GR,NL,HU,TR,SK,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS,TH

Bill, thanks for the Convoy coupon!

Nice deals :+1:

You are welcome mate!

Pretty good deals indeed. Let’s see if GB will keep them coming!

Hey! I would like the mi band2 one more time. Unfortunately I was late last time, but since then I am a daily lurker :sunglasses:

I will try to get you a code by Monday, but my mileage may vary :smiley:
If anyone’s got any requests, please leave them below!

Ganzo G302 - B or H please

Can i request a code for Professional Wide Range Kitchen Knife Sharpener System Fix-angle 5 Stone Version

https://www.gearbest.com/other-tools-accessories/pp_569319.html

Please