☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

I have included the LiitoKala 26650 to my tomorrow’s requests.
I will keep you updated.

For some weird reason in my GB app, it showed up as ordered but not paid yet. Meaning, I could simply pay a tad later and got it now. Looks like I was the last buyer using your coupon.

You must be indeed the last one to use a code for the Liitokala 26650s.
The coupon has since expired :smiley:

Any chance you can get a code for the Liitokala Lii-500 for $12.99? Or the OPUS with US plugs, if I need to buy a separate plug it pretty much kills the deal. Thanks.

I have applied for a coupon for the Lii-500 US plug for tomorrow.
Hopefully GB will provide it to me :smiley:

The Imalent DX80 coupon is only for the EU plug & not the US plug? ( tried and it don’t work for the US plug version for us in north America. ( US & Canada

Yes, the coupon is only for the EU plug but I believe that it can be used normally in US / Canada using just a plug adapter.
The charger is working with a wide range of voltage (100-240V)

Looks like it. I wanted to purchase the batteries in another browser window and simply has forgotten about the 1st window. In my 2nd, the code was expired and fortunately enough, I had clicked on ORDER in my 1st window. So I kinda used the coupon up for and by myself.

Yeah, it’s a lot. I tried getting the 16340s and 18350s, would be paying almost as much for shipping as the cells cost… twice. Cancelled the order(s). :expressionless:

I’d eat the cost of shipping if it were for one bigger order (probably get 2 sets of at least the 18350s), but to get hit twice is kinda ridiculous.

Can’t speak for anyone else, but at this point, with 4 still-missing packages since late September, I’m only doing registered at this point, and only if I’m not going to get raped on the shipping costs. Else it’s just not worth it, cashwise or the aggravation.

Li cells I think can only go registered, so it’s academic.

Captive audience? Here in the States, we still have domestic suppliers like MTN, IMRbatteries, etc. but everyone else is SOL unless they have alternative sources.

Here in Greece it’s the exact opposite situation.
Provided that we are talking about a relatively small parcel, unregistered packets tend to go through customs and into the local delivery stream significantly faster that registered ones.

I guess each country is a different story.

Bilakos10, it is the same here in Slovenia. Also <=$25 HR20 coupon pretty please :smiley:

I just checked my order of this Liitokala 26650 on 7 Oct 2017, it is same shipping cost with my order yesterday. Not sure about others.

I will try to get a deal on the HR20!
As for the shipping situation, I believe that unregistered parcels tend to be processed faster all over the Europe.

The problem is that my country holds the record of the slowest postage service :slight_smile:

I doubt it!

From my orders tracking spreadsheet, these are the delivery times (in days) of my latest arrivals

I have orders outstanding from 20 July, 7 Aug, 20 Aug, 21 Aug, 27 Aug
Another 6 from September.

Orders take much longer to cross S.A. than to arrive from China. They can spend 6 weeks in Johannesburg without moving.

The coupons for Haikelite MT01 and Convoy S2+ are expired, any chance of renewing them? Thanks.

How you handle this? How you confirm a real undelivery and raise dispute?

It’s difficult.
First time I reported non-delivery, they resent, and both arrived eventually, so I requested an invoice and paid twice. I can always use more of that item.

Second time was Ali, I requested extension of the buyer protection and it was not granted by the seller, so I raised a dispute and got a full refund. The item eventually arrived. I have not made enquiries about paying because they had their chance to do the right thing and refused.

Third time they are resending, neither package has arrived yet, if they both come I will pay twice again, but this time I have no use for the extras.

Now I choose simply to take the risk on smaller items, and if over about $20 I will pay the extra for tracking and decide at the time (if it has stopped moving for too long) whether to report or wait. My oldest untracked & unreported item was ordered 7 August (cost $8.35). I am just going to wait and count myself unlucky if it does not arrive.

Thanks, I ordered.