☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

any new codes for these? thanks!

4 x ICR18650 - 28A 3.7V 18650 2800mAh Protected Battery

Probably ’cause of The Curse™.

And getting just one wouldn’t’ve been worth it ($hipping), but multiples make it work!

Hmm, no wonder it’s supposta snow tomorrow…

Hi,

Could I please get a code for Eagle Eye X2R?

Thank you…

-Chuck

Look at the first page of my thread. There is a coupon code for the X2R available.

i’m still wait for the deals.

I am pretty sure that even though I requested a code for it, my request got dismissed.

Either way, I will try again for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Also this case please:

https://www.gearbest.com/led-accessories/pp_582741.html

Maybe it was refused, maybe it will be refused again, but you can ask, GB will decide… :smiley:

Thank you

Roger that!
Let’s see if this time GB will do me the favor :slight_smile:

Gregor, you really don’t need every battery in own box, you know! :innocent:

Yes I know, but I need 5 in one box :wink:
I have some boxes at home but almost all of them are defect, I can’t close them anymore :cry:

The code for the Nitecore Tube is available for all countries!

Active codes

30/1/2018

Available for these countries:

HK,US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA,PH,GR,NL,HU,SK,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS,TH

$ 4.99
bilakosJ195

Would you please try for a code for Convoy BD06 XM-L2 T6 4C 12 Mode Groups. :slight_smile:

https://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_612478.html?wid=21

Sure enough I will request a code for it tomorrow!

The LII-500 code only works for the EU charger? Is it possible to get a code for the US model?

May not be the optimal solution, but every time I ordered something with an EU plug, GB threw in an adapter for each.

Even 3 Go,comma usb doodads, GB threw in 3 adapters. :smiley:

That would work if they did that, don’t have any adapters myself.

I am pretty sure that they will include an adapter.
If you want to be 100% sure, you can leave a message to GB’s representative after placing your order.

They “often” include an adapter, but don’t count on it if you don’t already have one. I just received an RC Jeep a couple of days ago with an EU plug, but no US adapter. Luckily I already have a few on hand from previous purchases.

KuoH

Yeh, first was my Opus 3100 with the EU plug. Figured worst case I could just fidget something together to a snippet of US plug+wire, but didn’t need to.

When I got the go,comma doodads for like 3bux each, and got 3 adapters, one for each doodad, I became pretty sure it’s Standard Policy.

There might be some oversights, but I think in most cases they include them.

What’s funny is that you see these little beasties are already pretty tall, but with the adapter on top of that, I half-expect King Kong to climb it and start swatting at planes.

Well, I just ordered it and sent ticket requesting an adapter, we will see what happens.