☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

For the tweezers, I got a “code is not for this product” error.

Tweezers….same error as above.

The other codes include “F1”, “F2”, “F4”, and “F5”. I tried “F3” for the tweezers, and it came back as expired.

I get “The Code you entered has expired.” with Xiaomi WOWSTICK 1fs 19 in 1 Electric Screwdriver Set I really want one, can you get a new code for that price again bilakos?

I am sorry guys!
The correct code for the tweezers was actually bilakosF3, but I made a typo.

Please give it a try, though it might have already expired.

That’s fine. Understand it’s probably hard doing this stuff from your phone.

But yeah, the tweezers code is expired. Those things must be popular.

They are indeed popular.
I have requested another code for a similar set!

Judging by the fact that the code expired pretty quickly, I decided to request a few more codes :slight_smile:
To be honest, I didn’t know that the Wowstick was that popular!

As far as I am concerned, GB has increased the shipping cost of batteries and as a result requesting codes is no longer worth it.

Could you check how much money shipping would cost you for a pair of these batteries?

The shipping cost of battery has increased only for some countries but mine (TH) and some others I think it is still reasonable.

For UK the cost seems ok, unless you’re buying only one or two. For various 18650 the p&p is around £0.88 for one battery, £0.72 for two, £0.44 for 4 and free for 8.

However, only Registered Air Mail (European Railway…?) is offered; 25-40 business days, so not quick.

I just purchased the B158 coupon code is for the Red LED.

Do I need to order 1 of each of these pills to have Green and White?

https://m.gearbest.com/led-accessories/pp_572165.html?wid=21

https://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_266236.html?wid=21

Are they different?

Shipping an 18650 costs about €5 to my country. Approx same shipping cost no matter 1x battery, 4x battery etc.

I now get my batteries from Banggood instead, they are still free shipping. So is cheaper for me in total even if base cost is higher. This will not be the case for everyone, depending on country.

Thanks bilakos! I tried to order one directly after your post but other guys are faster than me I think :open_mouth:

Can you please get codes for: Convoy S2+ CREE XPL HI 3000 - 3200K 840Lm Flashlight - V2 - 1A SANDY BROWN I need 2x of these.
Also I need code for: LiitoKala Lii - 34A 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery - 4PCS BLACK

Thanks! I really appreciate it, thanks to your codes I ordered a lot lately :beer:

I want one of those sand colored S2+’s but in host form. It is a pain to desolder the driver in the re-made lights.

Active codes

2/2/2018

Available for these countries:

HK,US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA,PH,GR,NL,HU,SK,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS,TH

KXL - E40 Laser Rangefinder
$ 12.99
bilakosJ181

S2+ red ordered, very good price, thank you :smiley:

I could not resist and I ordered also KXL E40 :money_mouth_face:

:slight_smile: You are welcome my mate!

Got the S2+ Red too, thanks bilakos.
Still want 2 of those I requested above.