Black Friday 2018 + cyber monday deals

I wish there would be some battery deals on eneloops in canada. Nothing at all anywhere.

Well, there are deals if you look closely at the situation.

I found a very cheap source of LSD 2300mAh cells from an Amazon overstock reseller.

I got 5 packs of 4 NiMH AAs for 5$/pack, of about 1,25$CA/cell, which was a very good deal.

The only problem is that they are about 3 years old, so they were almost completely discharged since they don’t come fully charged from the factory, unlike Eneloops.

That 1,25$CA/cell was a done deal though. Once I saw it, I just bought as many as I knew I would use.

Now? All of house runs on rechargeables :slight_smile:

The brand was Infinicell, a LaSource brand.

Any deals on D4S or SkillHunt H03?

Good deal one those infinicells

No high amp 18650 deals?

Don't really need 14500 at the moment.

finn had h03for 24.99

Illumn has some 18650 cells on sale.

Thanks, but shipping to the Netherlands would kill the deal :(

Gearbest has the h03 for 27$ normally 32$ ?

best I’ve ever seen it was 25$ black friday last year

great 27$ headlamp with nw option

Good deal, I got 2 on a $27 ea. flash sale on 11.11, should be here in a week or so.

Costco Canada has eneloops on sale today here

Oh, good. Snagged me some o’ them.

Thanks for the pointer!

Got olight aaa for $5 shipping. Deal lasts few hours more at olight store. See others had problems.

Me too, I never seem to have enough eneloops.

Can’t you bike to nkon.nl s shop?

;) I wish..

Do you have IKEA stores near you? They sell a AA battery branded LADDA and by all reports they are Panasonic Eneloops. I bought several packs of 4 regularly priced at $6 and found them to be very good cells!

These ones here ? Right now if I buy 16 of them, I'd only save $4.00 over the eneloops at Costco. I think I read they don't last as long as the eneloops but not sure.

The LADDA cells might be “Eneloop Pro” which wouldn’t age quite as well as regular Eneloops, if I recall correctly — how many cycles do they claim?

Eneloop Pros claim 500 charge cycles while the Eneloops claim 2100 cycles. As for the LADDA’s, no idea.