[BLACK FRIDAY] Tmart HOT & NEW LED FLASHLIGHTS Rock The Bottom Price!

Apologize to you for unpleasant shopping experience, we will strive to do better.

Thanks you like, Your suggestion that we will feedback to the supplier.

U’King ZQ-G008 XPE-Q5 18650 800LM Zoomable LED Flashlight Black $2.99

link:http://www.tmart.com/ZQ-G008-XPE-Q5-800LM-3-Modes-Adjustable-Waterproof-Flashlight-Torch-Lamp-Black_p342800.html?utm_source=BBS&utm_medium=Deals&utm_content=RD&utm_campaign=RD201605
Only 21 hours left

XM-L 2000LM 3 Modes White Light Adjustable Focus Zooming Aluminum Alloy LED Flashlight Grey $12.99

link:http://www.tmart.com/XM-L-2000LM-3-Modes-White-Light-Adjustable-Focus-Zooming-Aluminum-Alloy-LED-Flashlight-Grey_p278874.html?utm_source=BBS&utm_medium=Deals&utm_content=RD&utm_campaign=RD201605
Only 21 hours left

As a first step TMART should stop misleading people to believe that they are getting a lights with Cree emitters when they are coming with LatticeBright. You should clearly list them as LatticeBright.

Just because you don’t list “Cree” does not mean you are being honest. Stop listing Cree emitter types and bins. For example “XM-L T6” are Cree descriptions. LatticeBright LEDs have different names. The Cree XM-L clone by LatticeBright is called the “XL” series and they don’t have bin specifications.

Thanks for coming here to be a good seller. Please buy one of these lights and make them for us at a very cheap price. Thanks.

It is VERY important that a light labeled as CREE would include a true CREE LED emitter. There is a rash of LED emitters made by Lattice Bright that are appearing in lights claimed to be CREE. This may not be the intention of the reseller. So, a reseller like TMart needs to be smart about this kind of problem and work with the supplier to make sure they are receiving a valid product. Know the difference between a Lattice Bright emitter and a CREE emitter. Otherwise, you end up with unsatisfied buyers and they will not make future purchases.

Astrolux that’s a banggood brand products and has a high competitiveness. I have told the purchasing department, and I believe that there will be a new product developed soon. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Thanks, we will do it.

Thanks, I knew our problems, and not clear descriptions will feedback to operations Department, let them to edit descriptions again.

Thanks for your reminder, We will let operation department colleagues confirm items details then post it, hope we can do better in the future.

Thanks Louis for coming here on BLF to talk about how to make better lights.

Tmart was an important store until it began to offer the same cheap flashlights as any other online shop, I’m glad you refocus on the customers.

Thank you for your encouragement, Tmart will be more focus on the customers and products, we will stick to do better.

thanks for listening to us, Louis. Every store has had problems at one time or another. The stores that are popular here now have horrendous customer service, maybe worse than T Mart ever was. As long as you’re trying to improve, you can increase sales.
Louis, you HAVE to : Improve customer service , improve flashlight quality, and improve listing accuracy.
After that, you will be respected and asked to build factory custom lights.
If you have access to OEM flashlight factory, members here will help you design a light that will be admired for good quality.
You can have your own brand, like Astrolux. Maybe a similar name, like “ ASTROLOX “ ,or possibly ” WANKER “, or ” WANKER-FIRE “, just to show that you are still — T MART !! , and people better step aside when they see you coming.!!

• Someday a Real Rain will come and wash all the trash from the streets.!
    it will be a T MART MONSOON !!

Thanks Louis for coming here on BLF to talk about how to make better lights…

+1

When T-mart first started selling products on BLF they were very good about customer service and took care of lots of members issues with lights .
The problem really has always been that they sell such crappy lights almost no one here wants what they sell .
I understand that the reason they get such good prices is because they purchase lights so cheaply …
What members are saying is you need to ste4p up your game and do what the competition is doing .
People have said Gearbest has bad service after the sale at times …and bangood has too ……So it’s not always all about service …alot of the problem is the lights you’re offering us . Almost all of the above lights are considered pretty lame …most people here would consider all of them… very lame .The competion is selling some of the best batteries ever made at great prices as well as well made budget lights like convoy and even last years models of O’lights and other name brand lights at really good discounted prices .
In the past you had our interest with lights like the HD 2010 and a few other models . I don’t think it’s all that hard to get the interest of the forums membership IF you show them interesting lights at a good BLF price .
thanks for showing up on the forum …hope you find great lights we all are interested in …

:slight_smile:

+ 1000000000077

In fairness to Tmart, one time I bought a dmm from them and up to now they hold the record as the fastest ever to send a shipping notice to me….about 7 hours !

No Chinese vendor, even Amazon and ebay, has ever gone faster so far.

T Mart’s new motto : ” Shop at T Mart … They won’t send you a pipe bomb. ” !

Seriously Tarver? “I use this light when I wear my police uniform and people think that I am a police officer. I can tell them what to do. The light has a very nice blue tint, just like on a police car !!”

Pleeease tell me you’re joking because that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard anybody admit to on this forum. :person_facepalming: