Black SkyRay King $39 @ linkdelight.com (another other good deals?)

Where did you buy it from?

Its a very good price if its good quality.

If you do get a group buy going I’d be in for at least 1.

Bought at wallbuys before their Christmas Sale.
According to the tracking it’s now at the JP customs.
Hopefully in my hands in a few days

I bought the big brother: Archon M60XL during the wallbuys 50% off sale. I hope its well driven because a driver mod would probably be almost impossible for me considering the magnetic switch. If anything, Archon hosts should be a high quality product, but you never know till you have one in your hand.

I have held off buying this light many times,so hopefully someone will give impressions/reviews.Hint hint

The Archon M series lineup looks great!

I intend to review it once the mailman visits. :wink:

Excellent!thanks.

So did I. I can’t wait to get that one. I hope it’s a winner.

Guys,

A little surprised by the excitment around these lights- what are you seeing? Is it the magnetic switch? Or do they just look well built/good??

good deal but the king is a clone

Looking forward to it. I am kicking myself for not buying the Sunwayman M30 when it was 50% off at Lighthound ($50 after discount) last year. I think I held off because it was only 240 lumens so did not seem that appealing for the price. But the Archon "copy" is more appealing provided the quality is good and it's driven well. Plus, if we get a gb, then it will be even cheaper.

M30A is xpg, not XML.
But I guess it won’t be too difficult to change the led.

Just realized that and edited my post. Thanks!

Agreed, swapping to XML shouldn't be hard, but given the magnetic ring control, the driver may have to stay put, thus the XML would be underdriven :-(

No problem!

Looking forward to their new sale, next week

I’m interested in a review as well!
i’m thinking of making a lottery at a church-activity, where the lottery tickets will be sipik sk68-clones, and the price will be a larger light. first thought about the fandyfire rook, but parasitic drain seems like a dealbreaker for non flashaholics. so if this one is good i might have my prize.

it’s available as a group deal from wallbuys for $35 already

edit: i’ve bought a battery grip for my old nikon d80 dslr from linkdelight if i remember correctly, so they’ve been around for a while

+1!

I can vouch for link delight

I bought my tr-j12 from there last spring and its a real trustfire tr-j12.

shipping took about 4 weeks

Didnt know about that group buy… good to know… hopefully they can do a better price when we set a GB up here on BLF…

Just bought one for $35 from the link above, if they drop on next sale I might buy some more.

from wallbuys archon link:

“Lens: Bullet-resisting lens stops bullets from passing through it.”

lol