BLF A6 -- user interface feedback

I found now the following 3 modes only situation.
When I turn it on,it is at the moon light mode.With the following click,it goes to turbo,and the following click, sends it to strobe.Perfect for me now.

I now have,moon-turbo-strobe.And I like it very much.If I had turbo,or strobe first,I would like it better.

That’s what I’ve been using ….but I don’t consider it fast or reliable ……Is there any way to go right to turbo?

I got into mode group 2, but how do I activate mode memory?

Light on- about 15X quick taps on the switch. Light will blink twice (mode groups) then go out returning shortly with another double-blink. Click between the blinks to toggle from where you are now to the opposite selection.

Study the diagram WarHawk-AVG gave in post #8 and it will become clear. That diagram was what brought me to understand how the A6 functions; reading the paragraphs of words explaining it just left me glassy-eyed.

It’s complicated in total but really all you have to remember is 3 things: 15X quick-taps and you get mode group and then memory .

Phil

Wait for the third blink in settings menu and click

I don’t understand diagrams very well at all.

So wait for those first two clicks and then wait longer and there will be two more, and then click?

After turning on, do 15+ short taps. You will go into so called configuration mode.

After 15+ taps, light goes off and then there will be two sets of two blinks. The first set of two blinks toggles 7/4 -mode, and the second set of two blinks toggles memory mode on/off. You toggle a setting by turning off BETWEEN the two blinks.

To toggle mode memory, after 15+ taps, light goes off, blink, blink, and then blink. You now turn off — before the second blink. You have now set/toggled mode memory.

Now to turn on in Turbo, turn off the light. Turn on the light and go to Turbo. Turn off light and then turn on. You should now get Turbo.

Got it! Much grass, much grass!!!