BLF and CPF administrators-I am not looking for brownie points.

I like both, if I was fluent German I would also be on TLF.

Hey guys your help worked. Going to post full review on CPF soon. Sofirn asked me to publish review on CPF also that is why I needed to learn how to.

Picture: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?442171-Photo-review-of-the-Sofirn-SP32a-flashlight&p=5164122#post5164122

Thank you all.

Good for you.

It’s not that hard once you see what you need to do, although Flickr needs a couple of steps.

I failed to mention it last night, but when you go to retrieve the links from Flickr, still use the BBCode URL, since there’s less to ‘remove’ from the string, than the Embed URL, which is what showed up in your original post over on CPF.

You still have to highlight and remove some of the string, but you won’t have a seizure doing it, as with the really long Embed URL.

Chris

Interestingly my reviews on CPF usually get x3 reads than the same reviews on BLF, so I can see why manufacturers request reviews on CPF.

@stephenk - Fair point

CPF member: That new Thrunite is amazing, I will take two.
BLF member: Let’s build our own better version for half the cost.

What if you’re both? :stuck_out_tongue:

I installed a new water heater this weekend, but I can’t do it all.

I’m a member of both places and enjoy both for what they bring to the table.

I will say, that this website runs a whole lot smoother than CPF.

It reminds me of my 14,400 dial-up days, but I don’t donate, so I don’t vociferously complain.

Chris

Haha, I love the mix of both worlds. BLF and CPF have different perspectives (generally speaking) but both points of view have merit.