BLF Edition Light-- World's thinest CREE XP-G R3 1xAAA EDC SS Flashlight With BLF LOGO

I'll take one (with claw). Probably the AA too, depending on price

The click switch is very smooth and solid, won't be accidently activated. It feels quite good.

Ric

Thanks for your answer Ric. How is the neutral tint compared to the DQG II R4 NW? Cooler or warmer? I love the tint on the DQG that I bought from you. Is this light made by the same guy? I would love to see a clip on the S1... since I already have a favourite keychain light. Could we save money by leaving the box away?

The AA version sounds extremely tempting subject to price!!!

How long will it be before the AAA units with the logo on them will be ready? I want one, but need to know this before I buy...

+1 Indeed, loking forwared to it, and possibly with a few extra pictures too. NW emitter strongly preferred.

L-M-H with NO memory would be Strongly preferred too!

think - Maratac/ITP/DQG modes

Not to get off topic, but what's wrong with memory in this type of light?

Speaking for myself only, there are 2 reasons why I prefer no memory:

1. Consistent mode selection: I can always select the mode I want with the same number of clicks, even without looking at the light. e.g. for a L-M-H light, if I want H, I can click it on, and immediately do two half-presses to get to H, without looking.

2. Don't want to blind myself and annoy others with H when I only want L. e.g. if I'm in a theatre and trying to find my seat, I click on my light... if it had memory and was on H, people are gonna be annoyed. This means that the mode order has to be L-M-H as well.

That's where I cause drama because I actually prefer H>M>L (or M>H>L) so I would definitely need memory if it were L>M>H :P

But I'm confused. Is all this feedback for the soon to come AA version or is this all for the AAA version that is already for sale? I don't think they're making changes right now for a light already in production and ready for sale.

The AAA is 1-mode and always will, just because there are no budget multi-mode drivers that small. Look at post #23. So everything multi-mode is for the AA.

Ordered/PayPal'ed 16.5$ for a neutal white one plus claw,

transaction code is 52C71945S9329032B

I'll get one but I'd like to know if they're ready to ship now (assuming we're putting off the logo printing for the AA version). I'm done with mystery purchases :)

They did manage for the dqg tiny II. Not the same budget, I admit, but I can’t see it adding more than a couple dollars to the BOM.

A couple like $14? ;-) And the DQG is actually thicker.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1037 Multi mode , unfortunately down to 2 modes ...

I have the earlier 3 mode [ mechanical clicky mod ] and just love it ...

I look forward to hearing more about the AA -

It says "current drawn" ~ 200mA. I am not sure if it is listing battery or led current. If it is battery current, I don't think it will get 80 lumens out in the front with more than 3 hours of runtime from AAA eneloop. If it DOES do that, I want one!

Please clarify.

Thanks for the offer, I'll take one CW with claw. Payment sent (ID #9DW75773JG6436308)

Does this take 10440?

I need more info before getting one.. what is the tint on neutral? how many lumens is it really? can you confirm the current draw? where does it screw? because it seems like one piece of SS :)