BLF facebook page

For whatever reason alot of people stay away from Facebook. I’m sure they have their reasons.

Maybe it’s old-school mentality, maybe it’s security, maybe it’s fear of trying something new, maybe it’s a stereotype that people that use facebook are mostly teenagers, maybe they don’t know BLF has a facebook page…

I’m not sure either. Maybe people can comment their reasons why they haven’t joined…

I’m on there :bigsmile: I’ll let you guess who’s me though…

Didn’t know it was there; thanks. “Liked”.

Nice!

Found it here: Redirecting...

I guess I should have posted that…sorry…
Thanks

I don’t know, it’s hard to find anyone’s post…

I hate facebook, or any other social media website. I canceled my account almost two years ago due to privacy issues.

As I understand it, it is not a true BLF facebook page in that sb doesn't run it.

Who’s the admin there?

Supposidly SB gave permission

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/6449#node-7509

Same here
But I did never have an account.

You're smart. The only good thing that came out of facebook for me, I got re-acquainted with my best friend back in the early 60's. We lost touch around 1967, I was 15 at the time, and now we're best bud's again. In that respect, it was great. But I said some politically incorrect things that, if you knew my real name, could be easily found doing a google search. Would not look good if I were to look for a new job..

SB isn’t on facebook, I checked with him that it was okay to make it.

I created the page as I felt some members would like one, and there seems to be a page for everything else.
Shortly after I created the page I believe CPF and CPF marketplace created pages.

Unfortunately at present not many people post on it, and its mainly a case of me linking to a thread every so often that I think may warrant peoples attention if they don’t get on here often.

Hopefully after I’ve sorted out my new backpacking gear for the summer I can use some of my budget to run another give away.

Thanks for doing what your doing on there. :wink:

Me too. I kind of like to just mind my own business….I don’t really want the whole damn world minding it for me. :wink:

_ I said some politically incorrect things_

:smiley: You’re sounding more like me all the time! Most everything out of my mouth ends up being politically incorrect….

Yes, very much appreciated.

I’ve just liked it… Thanks for doing it and keeping it active Watkins

Just wondering if we gonna have a google+ page? I’ve created it for now: Google Workspace Updates: New community features for Google Chat and an update on Currents

found it now…but i dont like it…here is more fun:))