BLF GT battery tube coupler interest thread

Try M4DM4X.

Are you looking for the coupler or the short tube?

The tube is on Banggood for $20. M4D M4X or Neal might have a better price.

Got mine at Amazon (USA) from “Lumintop Direct”, about 3 months ago, for $15.99.

I just registered on his site. awaiting for the reg confirmation si i can order one from him.

Other than runtime, is there any other performance enhancement from using a coupler?

I registered at M4DM4X website today, but never got any confirmation email with the password. most sites are usually automated for that reg-confirmation thing. his site is manual i’m guessing?

semi auto, I think.I think Martin gives you the once over before releasing password email.

got it registered now so all is good.

Interested

Interested.

@td1042k Now that extra cell carriers are available via the GT70 Group Buy and the short tubes are available on Banggood; are you thinking about bringing this to fruition?

I would love to get my hands on one of these.

Hello. I need a little help. I don’t know if this is the right thread but I hope so.

I took a BLF GT70 from Neal about two weeks ago and I want to use it with 16 30Qs.

I found the coupler, the long tube and the carriers on SkyLumen but kinda expensive so I want to do it right the first time.

What sort of carriers should I buy from SL?

The carriers that come with the BLF GT70 are compatible with the SL ones?

Does the extra power damage the flash?

Is there anything else that I should know or modify on the flash?

Thank you!