*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

I haven’t seen you do anything around here that hasn’t impressed me. Top notch work on this lantern, the thread, videos, and everything else!

DBSAR is no slouch! But he does slouch just a little in the video… :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be great to have such option :wink:

If I had reserved post # 2 and #3 I could do that, but as it is now I don’t think I can shorten or fix it. Next time I start a big thread I will do that.
[/quote]

aha! Planning another big group buy I see :smiley:

Just watched the video!

Def count me in! How and where can I get one?

You will receive a PM with buying instructions after Sofirn provides that information to us.

Thanks for your response on this and I think your solution is reasonable since it also allows the relevant posts to remain in context with their conversations.

I did not know that editing a later post marks the thread as updated, but that makes sense. Hopefully there’s a time limit on it, though, since I sometimes edit a post 5 times after posting it to correct spelling, phrasing, and links :wink: . And that’s after previewing the post 8 times just to catch exactly those issues. I learned long ago that I’m not a typical user :innocent: .

No problem DBSAR; I was just thinking out loud about how to deal with this. There is no perfect solution within this format and you’ve done an excellent job with all of this. They should stamp a big DBSAR somewhere on the LT1! I’m fairly good at finding little glitches and issues, but only want to help; negative criticism is bad for everyone and we have too much of that going on today.

I don’t intend to comment further on this matter in this thread, but I thank everyone for their thoughts.

Do I need to “sign up” somewhere for this then ?

Just say how many you want

Well… it’s not perfect, but can you leave out the batteries and use the space to store USB cables, etc?

1-3 I guess depending on price.

I put you down for 3 but you are under no obligation to buy any of them.

Count me in for 1 absolutely, likely two! I’ve been wondering for A LONG TIME why there are no decent rechargeable lanterns out there that one can actually replace the cells and not just buy an entire battery pack. Great work here and LONG overdue!!!

Suggestions and good ideas are always welcome and needed to improve things, as we all overlook and learn new things every day. :+1:

Interested in one please.

One please

Down for 1. Please add a second.

Looks like I popped back in at a good time. Looking forward to buying 1.

Thanks for staying with the project all this time. :+1:

Put me down for 2, please. Thank You

Hey! great to see you back :smiley: