*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Hello everyone,
We finished sending one code for everyone in groupbuy list just now :beer: :beer: Did you already receive one code for LT1? Did you already place an order? :slight_smile::slight_smile:
Any issue or question, please send me PM. I will reply you as soon as possible.

There are someone I canā€™t send PM. They are to 349 craig-IL, OPEN, teacher, rockymtnflyfisher, Nev, bzzzz.

Some of those individuals do not have a BLF account any longer.

If you PM Mr. Admin, he can give you more details.

@ Sofirn: I sent you a pm just seconds ago. Please reply.

Thanks!

Great to hear! :+1: :smiley: Let us know when yourā€™e ready to begin sending out codes for those on the list who are lotted for more than 1 ( those listing for 2 or more) I will update the OP with your updates.

I have a few extra slots but would really like to hold off for coloured lanterns / later revisions if possible. If itā€™s not, I understand and would gladly hand those over to others who are less picky.

Many of us, myself included are looking forward to the colored versions of the LT1. :sunglasses:

The option WITHOUT batteries finally appeared on amazon.de and the code worked.
Thank you!

I am really looking forward to the colored option.

I received a code but thereā€™s a bit of problemā€¦sent you a pm hours ago but you have not replied yet though youā€™re online.

I got a ā€œParcel Status: Shipment cancelled by sellerā€ message in Aliexpress. Anyone else got this?

Placed my order on 11-11

I really like the Convoy way.
Itā€™s reasonably cheap, low resistance, reasonably compact, easy to use. If you misplace or damage the battery cap you still have a contact ring as a fallback connection.

Please check your inbox

Yeah, i got a GB Code. :slight_smile:

I know using flat cells can make problems.
But i have 4 unused Murata VTC6 at home.
Has anybody tested the VTC6 in the LT1?
If they are not working, I would the LT1 with the 4 Sofirn cells.

Thanks

OK. Thanks for your advice and effort on this project :+1:

I want to express my appreciation for the BLF LT1 team and Sofirn, donā€™t know exactly where I can do this so here it is.

Iā€™m #1700 something and I have received Amazon code for with the batteries. Order placed.

Thanks for your efforts @BLF LT1 and Sofirn, much appreciated!

Thank you so much for your advice :partying_face: , I will attempt to contact Mr Admin.

The VTC6 will work if a solder blob is soldered on top of the plus-pole, but:
*The lantern does not need a high drain battery, lower drain batteries will work just as well
*VTC6 cells are much too nice for the lantern, use them in higher power flashlights. Use cheap ones in the lantern, like Samsung 29Eā€™s, same capacity, much cheaper.

So thereā€™s no way to get this off Aliexpress instead of Amazon?
The Aliexpress store has it listed for a lower price, and if you add the GB coupon + some Aliexpress coupon final price would be around $30ā€¦

Apologies for double posting about this, but just wanted to make sure I was thinking about this the right way (and definitely not trying to dive into the complaining territory!!!). Is it right that we are not sure if Batch 3/4 (either with the updated USB-C compatibility that is in the works or the potential updated colors) will be included in the GB price? For instance, if we are not in a rush to get the lantern, could we wait for those other options, or will the group buy price no longer apply at that point? Or is it just unclear? I think it would be somewhat helpful to have some color from Sofirn on this so that we as consumers could make the decision if the USB fix or a different color would be worth an extra $20 (wouldnā€™t be for me) or if it would be at the same price point. Thanks!