BLF LT1 switch backlite color

Supreme

Bought it on Ebay. Body color is green. How do I switch to advanced mode. Thanks for any help!

Supreme
That worked. I had to enter into advanced ui. All good now. However, I’m not able to get into sunset from either lantern.

Hi,I just got blf lt1 lantern andruil 2 version, and I can’t figure out how to turn the green backlight off, while the light is on,I know how to turn it off when it’s not on,by clicking 7 times etc,but not while it’s on,any suggestions?

That is not possible.

Green LT1 Anduril 2 from Amazon - arrived yesterday 1/28/2022. Firmware seems to be 2021/01/25 0621

Off
Green adjustable

On
Green non adjustable

Charging
If light is turned off: Alternate green and blue. Meaning button flashes blue then green then blue.
If light is turned on: Mixed green and blue. Meaning button flashes BOTH blue and green at the same time.
Solid orange and green appears when I disconnect charging cable, then orange disappears after a minute or so.

Reverse Charging/Power Bank
Orange and green: When connected to my cell phone and charging it. Seems to be fast charging as my Motorola phone states “connected to TurboPower” fast charging.

Green is top and bottom led, orange and blue are left and right. Goodness talk about aux light-gone-mad. :confounded: :wink: But basically Sofirn if you are reading this, IMHO solution is simple: turn off the green led during charging and reverse charging.

Green LED is controlled by Anduril that doesn’t know anything about charging.

Blue LED is controlled by charge controller and flashes while charging. Together with the green Anduril LED this causes strange mixes.

Orange LED is controlled by the charge controller and indicates powerbank mode. Same as above regarding green LED.

Conclusion: Sofirn got only blue/orange dual LEDs, thus they used green as the Anduril LED.

Thank you. The algorithm makes more sense to me now. In retrospect it’s the green standby light that causes such a light show. Owners do have the choice to turn off the green stand-by light, then LT1 would behave similar to many other flashlights such as Olight, Nitecore, etc. (But then you would lose the standby light, which I like.)

Question please: My Sofirn SP36 BLF has orange standby light, and not green like my LT1 and IF25a. I would like to change the standby light of SP36 to green to make it consistent across the 3 Sofirn lights, but 7H from off doesn’t seem to do it. Any reason why not?

Yes, the reason is: There is no green LED in the switch, only an orange one.