BLF Quotes ...What did he say ?

A classic quote from Don in his tagline .

Classic because the link doesn’t work :slight_smile:

- The numbers from my light tests are always to be found here.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApkFM37n_QnRdDU5MDNzOURjYllmZH

a classic quote from RemanG

ALL of my links are non-affiliated for your pleasure.

One that I have put in my Google Doc of “quotable quotes” :

Science doesn’t give us answers. It just gives us a progression of theories which are less wrong than what we thought before. So… it’s not really about being right. It’s about being less wrong.
Toykeeper

When faith enters, reason flees.
And when reason flees anything goes. [Unknown].

Did you try turning it off then on again

2017 flashlight want list and already got for this year - #4

:D

@Boaz

Should we limit our comments to what BLF members have stated or is this thread intended for quotes from elsewhere too? I have a handful of the latter but I can see how that might make into a massive thread :wink:

Phil

Thrunite T10T XHP50

:))

@SawMaster:

I agree that we should stick to what BLF members have posted.

Hey it’s BLF ….where you are your own moderator…. and yet thread crapping is part of the experience …

Just use the Boy Scout motto of …leaving your campsite better than it was when you got there .

Taken from a post by “pinkpanda3310”

but by the time I’ll find a use for it the knowledge will probably have leaked out my ear

and at my age I can certainly relate to that personally :wink:
Phil

I buy RC cars for my kids like a man buys a bowling ball with his name on it for his wife.

“What I say makes sense in my head. Once it comes out of my mouth it’s for you to figure out.”

Happy Valentines day ….

I don’t have a big red heart for you …. But I do have an arrow .

Just had my meal today; four burritos with habanero (six of them) sauce made from boiled peppers, including two orange bell peppers, lime, and cilantro. After boiling for ten minutes, I blend them and the result is a nice, mean bite. Washed all that down with two Bud Lights. I am now ready to doze off.

Eat Once a Day - Lose Weight - Feel Great!

A comment from Rusty Joe

PocketSammich wrote: I don’t need this, but I want it. Please sign me up.

LOL, I’ve been quoted but I don’t remember what it was about… :laughing: :laughing: :person_facepalming:

So it did leak out your ear. :stuck_out_tongue:

“I’d buy if there’s NW version”.

well, I can certainly relate to the diminished capacity (ear or 2r’s)
seems like by the time I know what I’m doing, I don’t do that anymore.
successor trustee
evicting/selling/disbursing/quibbles

Best BLF quote ever is eternalised by Langcjl by creating the longest running active thread (What you got today) and putting it in his sigline. Piers has long gone from BLF but he sure has captured the essence:

Piers said ” ….but who wants enough light, when you have the option for far too much ”