BLF ReyLight Titanium Flashlight 3*Nichia

I’m using stickers (and selling them) and have used up to 3 Amps or so (8x 7135 chips) with no issues. If you run fet and go 4+ Amps you could have issues. For instance, I have a blf a6 and don’t use the sticker (5-6 Amps).

Edit : I have an Okluma TinyDC. Stock it runs at 1.3A, so you are unlikely to have heat issues. It’s a 17mm driver so easy to hot rod it (it’s a qlite with 8 chips.).

The FET drivers can run a triple at 12A or more.

Got one on the way :bigsmile:

Great! Could you give a brief review of the light when it is in?

Hi Rey! Great work!

Please count me in for 2pcs with following specs:

1*Option 3 – $159 = Option 2 +9 trits in head slots (green)
1*Option 3 – $159 = Option 2 +9 trits in head slots (blue)

Thanks,

Joachim

PM sent.

ok get me on the list please option 2 green

PM sent.

Just another news, shippment might be faster than expected. Nichia has arrived, it's the new 219C instead of 219B.

Excellent news indeed.
I’ll take the 219C as I already own a custom Tri-EDC on 219B

great i will wait also for the 219c

:bigsmile:

why wait? it is 219C now.

did anyone received their light yet ??

My tracking shows that my light just left Shanghai Airport this morning.
So hopefully I can receive mine before end of next week. Fingers crossed.

Registered mail using China Post can take ages.
Took them 5 working days to leave mainland China.

yeah this is so unpredictable sometimes i get it within 8days sometimes 8 weeks but its very reliable.

mine shows bejing but this since more then 2 days

i got mine today the tube looks good the driver is a click orgy with no peak for me you need a list with hidden modes to get where you want because after 3 sec. its jumps as next to low for me i have to re flash it with new code there comes my question how to get the pill out i got a small copper ring out but there are no dents to screw out the pill with the driver and led also my tail stand is very wobble it stands more in the switch then on the tail out ring and my switch with the trit is off center the U and I the grinding is not in the center of the round button. is this only on mine or a general error ?? the left screw of the clip is not well screwed in but the HEX of the screw is worn off so i cant screw it in nor out anymore. and behind the optical lens i got some black spot. !!

Optic http://i63.tinypic.com/vrvl3t.jpg ...

clip http://i65.tinypic.com/30aezxz.jpg

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. You can take out the pill by a circlip pliers. Some of the metal buttons, yes, U and I are not perfectly centered.

I can ship you another one if you prefer. The worn HEX arrived dead or ?

After taking out the pill, the black spot under the optic might be able to get cleaned?

Best Regards

Rey

hello rey thanks for the fast answer yes i prefer a centered button

i took the ring which covers the driver out but then the main part i couldn’t get out there are no dents for to get into the pill.

yes the screw arrived like that its also not 100% in maybe it was a tiny bit to long so it couldn’t get in all the way and that made the hex break.

!!

i dont have any holes there to get the pliers attached to the pill