BLF ReyLight Titanium Flashlight 3*Nichia

These are the results with my 18650 batteries:

Fit: Samsung 30Q, Sanyo NCR GA, LG MJ1

Cannot fit: AW 3400 protected, Fenix 3400 protected, Keeppower 3500, Keepower 3200, Keeppower IMR 3200, Panasonic NCR B protected.

The Samsung and Sanyo can easily slide into the tube, but the LG is a bit tight.

For 18350, both Keeppower IMR and AW IMR can fit without any problem.

PM and paypal sent.

Still available?

I finally got around to assembling my BLF Reylight titanium host kit a week and a half ago.

Using a Toykeeper FET+1 driver and triple XPL HI 5000K 3C.

Great output and surprisingly nice. I had slight problem during assembling with the switch threads not being quite wide enough. When I tried tighening the switch retainer down the switch would tend to slip. I fixed this problem by inserting some solder braid into the switch threads during assembly to keep it taught.

I don’t usually EDC titanium lights because of the weight, but have found myself EDC’ing this Reylight almost every day since. It feels great in the hand and has good output. I’m impressed. :smiley:

I don’t have any trits in mine. Anyone know the U.S. regulations on trits?

If still available, I’d like to get one of this beauties. Option 3
Is it possible to get white trits, too?

I would like to get in on this Sale, if it’s still possible?

This is a Great looking Ti, Tri-3~LED Flashlight! Good job on your Build, looks Awesome!

I would like to buy 1- Option #2 with a Blue Trit in the tail, or switch please… I would get it Loaded, but too many other obligations pending.

Please PM your PayPal info so I can send you payment…

Thank you

Is this still available? Is there any option #2’s left?

I have shipped many trits to USA, no one had a problem in custom, nor in every day use.

PM sent, pls check, its still available.

Payment for 1 Ti Flashlight with One Blue Trit sent, 5 minutes ago…

Looking forward to getting this Light!

I am interested in option 2 with a green trit in the tailcap.

Hello Firelight2,

I have wondered the same thing about Trit’s and US regulations… But have not dug deep enough to find out for sure? I do know that of 5 Custom Fabricators here that do use them, they order them from the East, China, Singapore and one other place that I can’t recall at the moment? The prices are higher for the size that Rey is selling for $6. But their are different Diameters, Lengths available from Very short to the size Ray offers as the longest that I am aware of being made…
I’m pretty sure they are Heavily Regulated here in the US, Due to the EPA…

I would Love to have some about 1/8” Long & 1/16” Diameter if I could find them anywhere?

I got my trits from Rey when I ordered my light, and had no issue with customs… but I’ve heard good things about MixGlo and people in the states getting trits in from them with no problems… you may want to try there.

Are there any reviews on this light?

This whole thread kinda is… but if you want something a little different, there’s this thread that Emarkd posted over on Reddit.

Thanks Tebeve! I appreciate the link. By the way, your location says West Central Illinois. What city are you in?

If you’re familiar with the area… I’m south of the QCA, and west of Peoria… right where I-74 bends from East/West to North/Sount. :wink:

Very familiar with the area; I am originally from Galesburg :slight_smile:

Holy shit, that’s exactly where I was talking about! Hello neighbor!

LOL! I thought so based on your directions. I was born at Cottage Hospital but I moved to FL in 1988 when I was about 24. My mom still lives in Knoxville and my sister lives in Victoria.