brightest AA/14500

This means 2*AA can not use 14500? Could you tell me the reason plz?

I think not many drivers can handle up to 9 V. Fenix has one but lumens isn’t impressive. Another problem is safely discharging 14500 in series.

Another vote for the Wuben E05… I am really liking mine. :+1:

Impressive output ,BUT who is willing to pay $219 for a AA light whose battery can NOT maintain that output for long! Not me!! I would take the Wuben E05 and then buy another modded EDC and still have enough money to buy a $65 bag of Merrick Buffalo and sweet Potato for CAPO!!! :+1:

Sure, I’m with you too :wink: Still, in what concerns being “the brightest”, this surely reaches a place into the top ranking!! (I wish I could have it, though :smiley: :money_mouth_face: )

The more I know this flashlight world, the more I’m inclined to choose better runtime over more output! The Wuben E05 seems to be a very good one or the best in the budget range to be bright and have decent runtime on a 14500 cell!

I subscribe that one as well as a good choice!!! :wink:

You are right,it qualifies for the brightest! :+1: I was just looking at it from a practical point of view.

OT- I see you are from Portugal. I hope you bring me good luck!!!

I have a date at noon[6pm Roma time] w/ a woman whose blood is from Portugal but she was born in France. Her mom and dad moved there after her 2 siblings were born. She speaks French, Portuguese and of course English! She is Pretty and seems like a sweetheart,I must be on my best behavior!

You want a bright 14500, get you one of these bad boys!!

They have practical use at lower power & a SUPER DUPER ‘W.O.W Factor’ when you open it up!!! :wink:

Kyfishguy Micro Mags

…“around 2800 lumens at start up and 2400 lumens at 30 seconds based on emitter testing by Texas Ace”……

Okay, I thought we were comparing apples to apples, not oranges.

AKAIK, the Zebralight SC5 is the brightest single AA light on the market, that uses a NiMH cell. Yes, there are plenty of 14500 lights that are brighter, possibly including the Armytek on a 14500.

The Armyek Prime Pro 1AA is brighter then the Zebralight SC5.

Advertised, or independently tested? Issues with the Prime’s optics are well documented by now, and I do not believe the advertised OTF output for any model.

Read post 17. Armytek Prime Pro 1AA on a good IMR cell will do 800 lemons

Cool, how many oranges or apples will it do?? :wink:

Just kidding around, couldn’t resist. :smiley: …. :person_facepalming: … :wink:

LOL. Lemons is my un-official lumen guess :smiley:

/\:+1: …… :slight_smile:

I’m surprised nobody mentioned the Klarus XT1A. I’ve been using it for a few months and I’m very impressed.

Specs state 1000 lumen, I guess it’s a bit exaggerated but still pretty strong.

I saw the XT1A and kinda want to add it to the collection lol.