Brightest flashlight for $60

I’m looking for another one but I can’t figure out which one would fit my needs.

There are a few other threads with about the same question.Please search through the forums a bit, and you'll see quite a few recommendations.

How about 4 x Cree XM-L2 LED 4-Mode Flashlight ?

Not keen on the handle thing

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/25099

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/misc/commercial
“Please DO NOT post links to your products in other threads unless users specifically request information.”

Not keen on the handle thing
[/quote]

I was not keen on the handle thing on my BS Terminator until I got it. Now I like the handle. It makes a great camping light. When I’m tent camping, the light really lights the interior of my tent. The handle works great as a hook to hook and hang the light with. It really grew on me.

If this light is a good copy or a rebranded copy of the Black Shadow Terminator, that is a great price on a great light.

I’m no admin… I asked this same question in This thread. I have narrowed my two choices down to the supfire m6 from mtnelectronics and the mystery 7000 lumen light 18sixfifty is going to review. The 7000 lumen flashlight does not require modding and costs $72.

Hmm that looks like a nice light, I wonder how long does it take for the batts to fully charge?

Depends on what batteries and what charger.

Question that you should ask is…. ask yourself what are you going to use the light for?
is it for just to add to your collection or you want to use it for specific occasion?
do you want a throw light or flood light? or for general use?
there’s no definite answer to which light is a perfect light for $60.
Supfire M6 (or other SRK variants) is very bright light under $60, but you can’t hold the light longer than 15 mins, as it will get too hot to handle.
other alternative is TR-J18 or 9T6 but it’s not a pocket light. some lights are perfect for some people but not to others.
it’s all depend on matter of taste and needs,once you figure out which is most important to you… flood or throw and then you can ask the forum and plenty of people will chime in their opinion :smiley:

BTW welcome to BLF :beer: :beer: and if you hang around longer and your wallet will thinner and your neighbors or friends will think you are crazy for spending that much money on lights :wink: