BS Terminator - Worthwhile upgrade from the King?

Thanks a lot for that Chidwack!!! Well question is, if you had to keep two of those 3 lights, which would it be? :bigsmile:

As for the handle, I don’t hate it but it just adds to the bulk that i’d like to avoid. It would be great if it were removable like the EYE40

I didn’t know if I would like the handle but I like it now. I was surprised how small the Terminator is. Not bulky.
The handle makes a great hook to hang the light by.

If I had to choose to get rid of one of the three I have, it would be the SRK. Terminator does everything the SRK does and more.
I know I am going to like my TK75 but I see myself using the Terminator and my new EA4 XM-L2 more.

Looks like the Terminator’s going to replace the SRK then by the sound of it, thanks!

As for TK75 usage, i’d say if anything i’ll probably use that more than the flooder, mostly for hunting, should be a great spotlight :slight_smile:

Take a look at the ZL6330. Awesome flood and multiple modes. Super small also. I use mine more than the SRK or Terminator. Might be able to pick one up for around $170 with discount code from a some places. Here is some pics of mine. Zebra Light S6330 has landed!

Looks nice, very compact but price is getting up pretty close to the TM26 there. Is it that much better than the Terminator?

There is no way the ZL6330 can match the Terminator for throw or power. 3 shallow reflector xmls vs four larger, deeper ones for the BS Terminator.

The UI on the ZL6330 is excellent, and it's also incredibly small.

I just like the UI a lot better. It dosnt throw as far, but for its size it does pretty good. They are both great in different ways.

Ah ok thanks, Throw doesn’t bother me much, got the TK75 and Crelant 7G5 for that. More after a compact wall of light :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the suggestions, in the end I’ve decided to go for the U3 Terminator for $20 more than the U2 due to reports of the U2 being underdriven, so worth it i think.

I’m still keeping an eye on the TM26 and will grab one as soon as it goes under $200 then move the Terminator on. I know output-wise they’re very similar but it’s everything else (size, looks, build quality, no handle, UI) that appeal to me.

I’ve also just also bought a Nitecore EA4 which makes it 10 lights ordered in the past 2 weeks!! I think I have a problem…

You are a sick man! SICK,SICK SICK! LOL. Welcome to the club you sicko. You know you are really sick when you order some new lights before the last ones you ordered have arrived. It’s one thing if your lights are being shipped from China and it takes 2 to 6 weeks to get them. You will know you are really sick when you order a new light before recieving your last order, and your last order only takes 3 days to arive.

I will bet that you are really going to love your Terminator. I get more respect for mine every time I turn it on.
If you havn’t recieved your EA4 yet, you will love it too. A lot of light for a small AA flashlight.

Why don’t you list the 10 you ordered in the last 2 weeks? I would like to see just what a fellow sicko is buying.

Agreed, need to ban myself for a while i think…

The only ones to arrive are the solarforces, 2x L2m’s, an L2n and a M3s head and a Jeatbean i4 Pro charger.

Still waiting for the Skyray King, 14x Panasonic 3100mAh protected, Crelant 7g5CS U3, 7G6CS U3 and V11A, Xeno E03, Olight i3s, Fenix TK75, Terminator U3 and a Nitecore EA4. As well as a few pressure switches and bunch of cheap gun mounts.

I think that’ll do me for a while… :smiley:

You have some nice lights on the way. Included in your incoming packages are the last four I bought for myself.
TK75, Terminator, SRK and EA4. I know they are new and time seem to move some of my new lights to the back of the line, but all 4 of these are at or near the top of my favorite flashlight list. Like them all alot.

Really? And where can I find a monstrous Catapult V3? :wink:

Any point keeping the SRK if you have the terminator? Was planning on flogging that without opening it as he terminator seems to make it redundant :slight_smile:

The King is much floodier up close. But no. No point.

Since getting the Terminator I sold all but two of my SRK's, and want to sell one more (Keeping the NW one for now.) The TK75 is still my favorite though.

Will you be selling it here in BLF? :bigsmile:

Of those last 4 light I bought, the SRK is my least favorite. The Terminator gives out just as much spill but because it gives off more overall light and has a brighter hot spot, I don’t notice it as much. I still like the SRK alot and it is one of my top ten lights that I own. No plans to get rid of it.
It ranks right up there with my Shiningbeam Caveman and Blaze, Olight MX3, TK41, Zebralight H51, Jetbeam PA40, UF-T50 and iTP A3 EOS. Most of my other lights seldom if ever get used.
There isn’t any lighting situation that I can think of that isn’t covered by one or more of these lights.

I'm not sure what the etiquette is on selling here on BLF, but I don't see why not. PM Incoming :)

Here are beam shots of the Sky Ray King, Black Shadow Terminator and TrustFire X-100 on a tree 60 meters away. This should help you decide:

Black Shadow Terminator:

Sky Ray King:

TrustFire X-100:

The SRK, Terminator, V3 Catapult, TK75… My advise is to just buy them all. I have no real favorites. They are very nice lights. The SRK is on the low side. Great light but the list has some stiff competitors. The 75 would be the high side of the list. Great light with flood & distance.The Terminator will come in below the 75. Awesome flood but not a long light. The Catapult just the opposite… Lots of throw, minimal flood. JMHO

It will all depend on personal preference. Another good floody light is the TN30