Budget friendly adjustable bench Power supplies perfect for testing LED's and other uses!

Hi friend
thank you for your message and your video . I know this , there is capacitor charging and discharging problem, when you use our switch, charging and discharging current will cause input power into protection, if you use your input switch, it will not this problem
for your better power, it don’t have this problem too

and we have released our new digital power supply RD6006

RD6006/RD6006-W Product link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000282551930.html

And we design two cases(S06A and S06D) for it, here is the link:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000284522671.html

www.youtube.com/embed/fn6ROhGrLtI

Price: as old rules, when the new products are published, we will set the lowest price

RD6006: 47.68 USD (normal price 55 USD), RD6006-W: 51.18 USD (normal price 60 USD)

S06A: 28.43 (normal price 33 USD), S06D: 18.81 (normal price 23 USD), Time is limit, please seize this chance.

here are some introduction pictures, if you want to know more information about RD6006, I suggest you to check the product page, I write everything there, welcome to ask me if you have any questions.

In this video, we show some data you want to see

we show battery charging operation and reverse connection first.

then we check the output voltage/current accuracy and output ripple. 100mV VPP

Finally we test the working temperature under full output(60V/6A)

room temperature 36.5℃, panel 62℃, AC-DC power supply 46℃.

RD6006:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000282551930.html

my email: 1749808860@qq.com welcome to contact

no one are interesting this ?

I am interested in this, but I already have the DPS5015, so it’s not too useful for me.

However, I did speak with some electronic managers about it, since our power supplies are coming to the end of their useful, and some high power upgrades would be nice.

Also, is it normal that your microphone volume goes up and down during the video?

thank you so much for your message
now we recommend new function power supply, for higher power , it will be some time
they did not use that ?
could you help me spread this products news at BLF or some forum

No, not that.

Our current power supplies are limited to 30V at 3A.

Your RD6060 can output 60V at 6A. Which is double the current, and quadruple the output power.

It would be a massive upgrade to our labs, especially since a course related to high power electronics has been added.

It’s really nice to be honest: I’ve used the DPS5015 for most of my courses, and it’s been so helpful in projects and the like, since it’s so small, and power density is so high.

Also being able to be powered by a battery pack has saved my butt.

for power , it is little lower , but operation is good, easy to operate (key board and know), big screen, you can update the firm ware on line , there is a special port for charging battery, not afraid of reversely battery
in fact, it is big update.
for 30V/3A,. you can use that , just set lower voltage and current , it is ok
and there are many function, it is powerful that old one

this is customer feedback

how about our new products?

It’s a 60v 6amp power supply so if you lower the voltage can you increase the amps? Say like 30v 12amps,15v 15amps, etc I’m looking for a power supply that will do 4-5 volts at 20 amps

no, it can’t , friend
6A is the limit ,…,
so sorry