Budget knives dealers all in one

They also have a Twitter account that has only been used once, ever. And this is their only tweet: "Welcome to the Official Twitter Page for Sanrenmu Knives! Our website is www.sanrenmu.com." Weird.

Could Someone recommend me some knives with full flat-ground, and relatively thin blades?

my SRM 605 (which of course is very small) has it, also I saw the 681. anything else?

I prefer this type of geometry, I don't need prybars so much

Not budget, but I really want a FFG Delica for this reason. Really like my SRM763's, but I want to try out that VG10. I have a Calypso Jr like that, but it is all serrated (got a deal on it).

Navy K631

http://www.exduct.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Navy_Folding_Kni_4de9e3cdba345.jpg

And received, no need for PP dispute :)

Size comparison against my Lapin Puukko Leuku #3 (10.5cm blade).

Enlan EL-01A's blade has small "dent" on tip :|

FFG: SRM 909,908,905,939, 605, Navy K631 , Bee L03-2, L05-1

They are all relatively thin for their sizes, but some are hard to get now.

I have them here right now and I like the L03-2 (medium sized), the 909 (large) and the 605 (ultrasmall)... you can find some pics here.

Is that new SRM 681 FFG?

Thats a great collection you've got. Thanks for posting.

Thanks, I started my collection with the intention to only collect FFG or PFG folding knives with liner locks. Too bad so many larger knives from SRM are discontinued now. (909,908)

thanks for the suggestions!

the l03-2 caught my eye already some time ago, but I forgot about it. can i get it cheaper than at exduct?

also, for the cheapie lovers, I recently got an opinel #10 in carbon. it has a slightly convex grind, thin blade, cuts like the devil, and is in the SRM priceleague. heavily recommended.

this one is a real OEM knife made for Kershaw.

Hi all, i just got a coupon from exduct. It's a 5% off coupon,can be used once per person, there is no expiration date on this. 4EC8392C66A4D Hope someone can use it. Can save you a few bucks anway.

4EC8392C66A4D

I'm searching the Sanrenmu T01 (not the T01-A with serrated blade - I need the one without serrated).

Does Sanrenmu produce this anymore? Exduct don't get it anymore and I do not find it on the typical chinashops like focal, manafont, priceangel (they never listed it) .... Not an alixexpress/alibaba.

AFAIK, the T01 isn't in production any more. Even the T01A was getting hard to find for a while and these days, most places that claim to sell you a T01 will actually sell you its half-serrated brother. The T01/T01A is a strange beast anyway. In my opinion, it's an outstanding knife and will serve most people better as a EDC knife than any tactical folder. For some reason though, it never got any love until the T01 became sort of a collector's item.

I also wanted to ask if anyone has any good sources for the EL-01D except Exduct.

None of my usual sources seem to be able to get these yet. These should make awesome gifts but since Exduct insists on charging an arm and a leg for shipping, I have to look elsewhere. Also, if anyone from Exduct happens to read this or if anyone has friends there: please work with us on bring shipping down to a more reasonable level. I would happily give you more of my business (and I suspect so would many others here) if it wasn't for the fact that shipping pretty much kills any good deals. It's no secret that I buy a lot of knives and there's no way I can justify spending $6 or so per knife when your competition charges nothing.

I just saw that exduct offers shipping through China Post (with tracking). Much cheaper that HK post.

Since it is now a Christmas shopping rush, I don't think there will be much difference

You just made my day. :)

Thanks!

Finally! Exduct's lower priced shipping is quite reasonable. I decided to order a SanRenMu 939 and a Ganzo 710 from their Special Limited Products page. :bigsmile:

By the way, they also have Navy K602s on sale; only 9 left right now.

obvious spam is obvious

Yeah. Spam is a lost art form. :D

Just asking, how much will it be roughly to Europe, any idea?

I have no idea. I have ordered some knives from exduct (China Post) on Nov. 24th. I hope they don't arrive like next year or somehting like that

But HK post also crawls to snail post this time of year....